Xbox display problem

Discus and support Xbox display problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Upon start up my xbox shows approximately 25% of the right side of the screen on the left. Also, my Xbox power button and controller does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dylan garshwiler, May 29, 2023.

1. Xbox display problem

Upon start up my xbox shows approximately 25% of the right side of the screen on the left. Also, my Xbox power button and controller does not illuminate but still allows me to navigate through the screens. Its very confusing how i could do this.

:)

dylan garshwiler, May 29, 2023
  2. HolyZombieSanta Win User

XBOX display problem

I found out it's because my tv or my xbox doesn't get enough power, and that's the cause.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

XBOX display problem

1. Turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds.

2. Go to Settings > Display & Sound > Look for the option Allow YCC 4:2:2 and toggle that from what it's on. That gets rid of the green lines like you're seeing sometimes, at least for me.

If that does not work, please explain the sounds.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

XBOX display problem

Hi HolyZombieSanta

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox display problem

Hey Dylan!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to reset your console display settings, here's how:

If there's a disc in the console, eject it.

On the console, press and hold the Power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

Press and hold the Power button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start-up in low-resolution mode (the Xbox startup screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, press and hold the Xbox button  and the Pair button  instead, as your console doesn’t have an Eject button.

In either case, this will start up your console in low-resolution mode (640 × 480).

To change this setting, press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide. Go to Profile & System> Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution that you want from the options under Display.

Once you're done, try to check if your Xbox console display will work properly.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. HolyZombieSanta Win User

XBOX display problem

no, i don't, but i'm glad it's solved, thanks anyway :)
Thema:

Xbox display problem

1. Xbox display problem - Similar Threads - display problem

2. Problem displaying achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem displaying achievements: Hello, I have a display problem in my notifications bar, it no longer displays my new achievements it leaves me the old achievements that I have unlocked a little while ago, it's since I finished...
  3. Display problems with VRR variable refresh rate always on and freesync on my monitor at the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display problems with VRR variable refresh rate always on and freesync on my monitor at the...: I have g story 15.6 inch Integrated Monitor for xbox series s 2k display that runs 4k @ 60hz and 1440p @144hz and 1080p @144hz (that is up to *hz) of course series s and x cap at 120hz but my...
  4. Xbox Series S Digital display problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Digital display problem: Xbox Series S will not display on any tv. Have tried resetting to low resolution, have tried different hdmi cords and different tvs. Was working perfectly fine until i switch the hdmi from my xbox...
  5. My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...: My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I also have tried to boot it in different TVs but it doesn't display at all I don't think the power supply is...
  6. Xbox one display connection problem post update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one display connection problem post update.: Display flashes on to off or doesn’t send signal to tv at all. Was working fine before the most recent update. Pressing the Xbox button does bring up the ‘what would you like to do’ option ‘power...
  7. Xbox series s causing display problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s causing display problem: Hi so my xbox series s has been working perfectly for the past week or so and no cables have been touched or moved I did double check and still nothing changes, I've also hard reset the xbox a few...
  8. Tv display problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tv display problem: So first of all I had a green screen loading problem in my Xbox I fixed that then I started watching YouTube for a while and it couldn't load so I restarted my Xbox and then my TV said that there...
  9. xbox display problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox display problem: hello i need help with a problem with our xbox one as it is not displaying on monitor and repair person said to contact microsoft fa3d89bb-3288-4533-91ac-97ef214c29f8
  10. Display problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display problem: Why does my Xbox one the picture goes on and off.and sometimes I press a button on the remote and the picture goes away df912c2d-d244-4be3-83e8-dcc16b587852