Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties

Discus and support Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently struggling with fluidity between Discord servers on my Xbox (previously with the One, same issues with my S). If I join a Discord Server on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Visible-Ad-4898, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties

Currently struggling with fluidity between Discord servers on my Xbox (previously with the One, same issues with my S).

If I join a Discord Server on my Xbox, I cannot transfer to any other server unless I hard reset my Xbox. Unlinking my account, removing and adding my console, and soft resetting do not work. Although I have a slight solution with the hard reset, is there anyone with experience with this issue who has found a better solution?

submitted by /u/Visible-Ad-4898
    [link] [comments]

/u/Visible-Ad-4898, Nov 12, 2022
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Xbox live clubs

To be honest Discord works beter than xbox clubs,you can add multiple channels on one discord server for each game and everyone can see it where as in clubs you can't get notified when someone posts something new.
  3. TomekB1 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Latest Xbox update with completely new Discord (full Discord with servers and channels) seems to fixed the problem.
  4. King Rapid Win User

Xbox live updates literally killing me

No problem! And yes, Microsoft has received a ddos attack and this attack has messed up servers. Multiple players have been experiencing difficulties with Xbox Live but rest assured, Microsoft is currently working on resolving this issue!
  5. StopUsing MyRealName Win User

Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox

Hello Jonny

I am also having this issue. I have followed all the steps provided in this thread. I’ve restarted my xbox multiple times, unlinked and relinked discord multiple times, made sure everything was updated. And still no option to use discord on xbox.
  6. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
Thema:

Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties

1. Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties - Similar Threads - Discord Multiple Server

2. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  3. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  4. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  5. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  6. Streaming on Discord through Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Discord through Xbox: Has anyone else been having problems with streaming on discord through Xbox? My friends can't see my stream even though I am streaming. submitted by /u/UNT1TLED808 [link] [comments]
  7. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  8. It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times: It's says I need to relink my discord account after I've done it multiple times c45f190f-c5df-4263-b1d7-7e1d5debdbf5
  9. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  10. How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times...: How to fix my Xbox from keep making me relink my discord even if I did it multiple times and unlink then link it? bd76a97b-ce07-45aa-91aa-f244758564c0