Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties

Discus and support Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently struggling with fluidity between Discord servers on my Xbox (previously with the One, same issues with my S). If I join a Discord Server on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Visible-Ad-4898, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties

Currently struggling with fluidity between Discord servers on my Xbox (previously with the One, same issues with my S).

If I join a Discord Server on my Xbox, I cannot transfer to any other server unless I hard reset my Xbox. Unlinking my account, removing and adding my console, and soft resetting do not work. Although I have a slight solution with the hard reset, is there anyone with experience with this issue who has found a better solution?

submitted by /u/Visible-Ad-4898
    [link] [comments]

/u/Visible-Ad-4898, Nov 12, 2022
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Xbox live clubs

To be honest Discord works beter than xbox clubs,you can add multiple channels on one discord server for each game and everyone can see it where as in clubs you can't get notified when someone posts something new.
  3. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
  4. King Rapid Win User

Xbox live updates literally killing me

No problem! And yes, Microsoft has received a ddos attack and this attack has messed up servers. Multiple players have been experiencing difficulties with Xbox Live but rest assured, Microsoft is currently working on resolving this issue!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Ban help please

Since this issue was on discord, then you need to speak to discord support or the server admins about it.
  6. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord

its reinstalling now, but how can i get the status to clear off of discord??? ive unlinked multiple times same with loggin in and out of both (xbox and discord) and as of right now its still showing that im playing it
Thema:

Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties

1. Xbox Discord Multiple Server Difficulties - Similar Threads - Discord Multiple Server

2. Discord on Xbox series X is stuck on the circular loading icon, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox series X is stuck on the circular loading icon, how do I fix it?: It worked the first few times I used it then randomly it started getting stuck on the loading screen… a7f7722b-cd96-4e72-ab8c-a57899bdee0c
  3. Windows 10 Microphone Quality Severely Degraded in Discord when in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Microphone Quality Severely Degraded in Discord when in Game: I have seen a couple other threads that are experiencing similar issues with no resolution. Within the past couple of weeks, I started having an issue where when I am in certain games (WZ2, Red...
  4. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  5. Xbox failing to link with discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox failing to link with discord: I haven’t had an issue connecting my discord voice chat to my Xbox until today. Whenever I try to link up I get an error in discord that says, “Voice transfer failed: Transfer to console timed...
  6. Discord not loading on Xbox for party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not loading on Xbox for party chat: Recently when trying to connect a voice channel to Xbox, the party pop up just sits on loading screen and never actually joins the voice chat. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting my account...
  7. Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually...: I was targeted by racists that got me banned. In a cod game They said " ill get ur [mod removed] banned" put my acc in a discord and reported a 5+ month old LFG post. And it worked... Support said...
  8. Discord takes too long to recognize my voice

in XboX Insiders
    Discord takes too long to recognize my voice: Hi all, I have an issue with the Discord App. I can connect and talk with my friends. But sometimes when I speak, they can't hear me or they are just hearing the end of my sentence. I already...
  9. Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise: When I join a discord channel via Xbox series x, or transfer one to Xbox, whenever I speak, there’s white noise. My friends say it’s really annoying. I have a good headset, wired SteelSeries...
  10. Party Chat and Discord not working

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat and Discord not working: Recently I have been unable to join or start party chats and with that discord will not load at all. I have been able to do this in the past no problem but up until a few days ago it just stoped...