Xbox Disc

Discus and support Xbox Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way that I can play a game again that I have on disc but I have a Xbox Series S without buying it again? 848ddda2-2a8e-498e-b0c3-a0b3bbc11f4d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ewugs, Jan 29, 2025.

  1. Ewugs
    Ewugs Guest

    Xbox Disc


    Is there a way that I can play a game again that I have on disc but I have a Xbox Series S without buying it again?

    :)
     
    Ewugs, Jan 29, 2025
    #1
  2. xLEGITxSPRITE Win User

    Disc won't read

    Hello Charlie,

    This normally happens when a disc has scratch's on the back of the disc, and wont let the Xbox recognize the disc. If this is happening to every disc (different discs) then there might be a problem inside the xbox. -Josh
  3. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

    Disk Drive Problem????

    Learn what to do if the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console can’t read discs or won’t open or close.

    Xbox disc drive solution
  4. JustAnotherJay Win User

    GTA 5 doesn't work..z

    Do other game discs work in your Xbox? If so, it's likely an issue with the GTA V disc. If not, there may be an issue with your disc drive. Another step would be to try the disc in another Xbox 360 console. If it doesn't work in a different Xbox, it's definitely
    a disc problem, if it does, again, there may be an issue with your disc drive.
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

    Games suddenly stop working

  6. HardThinkingPatrick Win User

    Disc wont read worked yesterday...

    Sometimes it can be the disc, or your xbox. The simple way to find this out is to play another game on your xbox. If the disc works, then it's not your xbox. If it's the disc, then it's a scratch or a chip that has happened, or you laser burned your disc.
    Laser burning your disc happens by moving your xbox while the disc is in and the xbox is on, I've done this to a Battlefield 3 disc before. You can always clean the disc, blow some air into your xbox, and give it another shot. Otherwise, it's probably a damaged
    disc, in this case, you should just pick up another copy of the game. If you have a warranty on the disc, you can get a replacement for free.

    Hope this helps!

    Sincerely,

    Loco.
Thema:

Xbox Disc

Loading...
  1. Xbox Disc - Similar Threads - Disc

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  5. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  8. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...