Xbox disc

Discus and support Xbox disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if this is stupid or not but can I put all my disc games onto one "master disc" so that I don't have to change the disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheAngryFish7, Mar 30, 2018.

  1. Xbox disc


    I don't know if this is stupid or not but can I put all my disc games onto one "master disc" so that I don't have to change the disc

    :)
     
    TheAngryFish7, Mar 30, 2018
    #1
  2. Cobb
    Cobb Guest
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Your Original Xbox 360 console cannot play a game disc- Solutions

    Your Original Xbox 360 might be unable to play a game disc. There are several reasons behind it. The problem can be solved following few steps.

    Solutions:


    First, you need to inspect the back side of your disc. If there are excessive scratches or smudges, your Xbox console might not be able to read the disc. So the disc needs to be cleaned.

    How to clean your disc

    • Hold the disc by the edges. But don’t touch the top or bottom surfaces of the disc.
    • Take a piece of soft, clean and slightly damp cloth and wipe the cloth lightly from the center of the disc outward.
    Note: Never use solvents to clean the disc.

    • Finally load the disc into your console to play.
    Isn't the disc playing?

    If the disc is not playing, you'll have to remove memory unites or USB flash drives. You should turn off the console to remove the memory unites or USB flash drives. After removing the drives, try to play the disc.

    If still there is problem with playing the disc, you'll have to check the disc type and region.

    • Check out the disc or packaging to know the disc type. But remember that The Xbox 360 cannot play all original games.
    • Check out the region code of the game disc. The region code should match the country where you purchased your console.
    Here are the region codes and the corresponding geographic regions:

    NTSC - North America and South America (United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, and Brazil)

    NTSC-J - Asia (Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan)

    PAL - Europe, India, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand

    You have to ensure that your disc is intended for the Xbox 360 console and has the correct region code.

    Now try to play your disc again.

    Still there is a problem!!

    Insert another game disc to check whether the problem happens with any game disc or a particular disc.

    Finally if you fail to troubleshoot the problem performing all above, your console needs service.
     
    kevin, Mar 30, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Xbox disc

    No. That would not be possible.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 30, 2018
    #4
  5. xLEGITxSPRITE Win User

    Disc won't read

    Hello Charlie,

    This normally happens when a disc has scratch's on the back of the disc, and wont let the Xbox recognize the disc. If this is happening to every disc (different discs) then there might be a problem inside the xbox. -Josh
  6. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

    Disk Drive Problem????

    Learn what to do if the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console can’t read discs or won’t open or close.

    Xbox disc drive solution
  7. JustAnotherJay Win User

    GTA 5 doesn't work..z

    Do other game discs work in your Xbox? If so, it's likely an issue with the GTA V disc. If not, there may be an issue with your disc drive. Another step would be to try the disc in another Xbox 360 console. If it doesn't work in a different Xbox, it's definitely
    a disc problem, if it does, again, there may be an issue with your disc drive.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

    Games suddenly stop working

  9. HardThinkingPatrick Win User

    Disc wont read worked yesterday...

    Sometimes it can be the disc, or your xbox. The simple way to find this out is to play another game on your xbox. If the disc works, then it's not your xbox. If it's the disc, then it's a scratch or a chip that has happened, or you laser burned your disc.
    Laser burning your disc happens by moving your xbox while the disc is in and the xbox is on, I've done this to a Battlefield 3 disc before. You can always clean the disc, blow some air into your xbox, and give it another shot. Otherwise, it's probably a damaged
    disc, in this case, you should just pick up another copy of the game. If you have a warranty on the disc, you can get a replacement for free.

    Hope this helps!

    Sincerely,

    Loco.
Thema:

Xbox disc

Loading...
  1. Xbox disc - Similar Threads - disc

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...