Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

Discus and support Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Resident_Pineapple_4, Sep 18, 2026.

  1. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05


    Hello,
    I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a Big disc Collection and wanted to turn it Into digital so I can Play them with my Brother via Home Console. As I Said I would be very happy if I can do Disc to digital. My Xbox User is: Eusebio05

    Hope to Hear from you soon.

    Julian

    submitted by /u/Resident_Pineapple_4
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Resident_Pineapple_4, Sep 18, 2026
    #1
  2. CozyKingB Win User

    Installation Stopped

    Is your Ark on Digital or Disc

    If its on disc make your disc is clean if its on digital then it might be a problem with your xbox
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    Move a game on disk to digital.

    The only way to get your disc game working on the "All digital" edition of the Xbox One is to purchase the game digitally.

    It's not possible to "convert" a disc game to a digital game. Otherwise you could buy a disc, convert it to digital, and sell the disc to someone else who would then convert to digital, sell the disc and so on, until the whole world has the game digitally,
    and only one disc was sold.

    So the only way to get a digital copy of your disc based game would be to buy the game digitally again.
  4. Jay O. Win User

    My installation keeps stopping at a certain point

    digital game or disc? if it's disc, clean it up.

    if it's digital try hard reset xbox and try again.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

    Xbox game transfer.

    nope, this has always been this way, the disc is the licence, the disc has to be present for licence auth, if no disc then you need to own the digital licence therefore purchase a digital copy, it has been well known that the consoles with NO disc drives require digital games only, this was the same with Xbox one digital and Xbox series s, if you want to run a disc then you need the series x.

    This is the same on all platforms too.

    You could try selling the disc copy privately to make the money towards buying the digital version.

    Eventually discs will be discontinued on future consoles and then only digital will be available.

    I play PC I own a lot of disc games from decades ago, but I have repurchased all digital as PC is 99% digital only now.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

    Pros and cons of having a game on disc vs. having a digital copy

    Specific to Xbox One, Digital allows for play without a disc present. It prohibits resale. Games purchased digitally can often times be refunded with a call to Live Support. I did this for the Xbox One version of the Destiny Digital Guardian Edition after
    the news came out about the buy on 360, get it on Xbox One for free.

    Disc-based games must have the disc in the console to be played. They can be resold. Disc-based games routinely go on sale unlike Digital, though MS has been better about sales on digital titles as of late.

    There is no "size" difference as both digital and disc titles deposit the same bits on to the Xbox One HDD. In fact, installed-from-disc titles can be converted to digital titles (and thus obviate the need for the disc) by simply buying the digital version
    of an installed-from-disc title. No re-downloading is required.
Thema:

Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

Loading...
  1. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05 - Similar Threads - Disc digital Eusebio05

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  10. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]