Xbox Disc Owners Still Getting Shafted!

Discus and support Xbox Disc Owners Still Getting Shafted! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two weeks after release and still getting the run around about my free copy of the NEW MINECRAFT! After multiple DLC's an hours upon hours of game play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrimShadwz, Oct 5, 2017.

  1. GrimShadwz
    GrimShadwz Guest

    Xbox Disc Owners Still Getting Shafted!


    Two weeks after release and still getting the run around about my free copy of the NEW MINECRAFT! After multiple DLC's an hours upon hours of game play . Your still trying to charge me for a game i'm suppose to be able to get for free! like wtf?

    :)
     
    GrimShadwz, Oct 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Lack of games on xbox one

    Xb1 owners are getting shafted when it comes to games with gold!!
     
    BigDrunkSmurf, Oct 5, 2017
    #2
  3. Sean2383
    Sean2383 Guest
    Family Members getting shafted again

    Hey efford,

    Thanks for your post. Although I'm failing to see how this is a support issue. Do you have a support related issue?

    If not, perhaps you post is better ire tend towards the feedback forums (Microsoft has a recent history of listening to their customers. Perhaps things will change).

    Link to the feedback forums -
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
     
    Sean2383, Oct 5, 2017
    #3
  4. BigDrunkSmurf Win User

    Lack of games on xbox one

    Xb1 owners are getting shafted when it comes to games with gold!!
  5. Mellor44 Win User

    XBOX 1 Owners are getting the "Shaft!"

    I think it happened a little soon too. I have played through like 5 games now though so certainly don't feel cheated as i knew what I was getting and enjoyed it.

    However that many people feel the same as you OP so it would be a wise move on MS side I think.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

    XBOX 1 Owners are getting the "Shaft!"

    I bought a slice of pizza on Tuesday... it is Saturday & same pizza place now offers a free soda with a slice... what do I do about it??

    That is how idiotic all of these threads sound... seriously..
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    XBOX 1 Owners are getting the "Shaft!"

    You bought early. Your fault. If you think you are entitled to compensation of any kind mate you are very wrong. I realise it sounds harsh, but that is the reality my friend, you bought early. It's just a matter of when you jumped into the mix. The newest
    gizmos come with the highest price tags. It is the way of life.
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    XBOX 1 Owners are getting the "Shaft!"

    -You're friendly, not fatal

    Eh? lol
Thema:

Xbox Disc Owners Still Getting Shafted!

Loading...
  1. Xbox Disc Owners Still Getting Shafted! - Similar Threads - Disc Owners Still

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox One Minecraft Disc Owner

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Disc Owner: Trying download free update but am taking to store to purchase for $20. Son says friends who also own Minecraft via the disc purchase, have just received the free updates. Help!...
  10. Minecraft - No "Better Together" -update for disc version owner after 1 month of waiting

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - No "Better Together" -update for disc version owner after 1 month of waiting: I've contacted Xbox via chat support about this issue, but they've only told me the standard response of waiting for several business days. I'm eligible for an update from the disc version of...