Xbox disc enjecting

Discus and support Xbox disc enjecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having an issue where the xbox disc will randomly eject. The biggest issue is that this only happens in one particular room. I can play all day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickPower12, Sep 18, 2020.

  1. NickPower12
    NickPower12 Guest

    Xbox disc enjecting


    I am having an issue where the xbox disc will randomly eject. The biggest issue is that this only happens in one particular room. I can play all day and all night in two other rooms in the house with zero issues.

    Would anyone have any idea why this happens in only one particular room of the house?

    :)
     
    NickPower12, Sep 18, 2020
    #1
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Xbox Power Supply Brick

    Hey there

    Welcome to the forums

    .

    DaftBadger is right, but I have a solution on how to get your disk out of your Xbox 360. Please follow the link to a support article within support.xbox.com. This will show you how to safely remove and enject the disk out of the Xbox.

    support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

    .

    Hope this helps

    Regards,
  3. xLEGITxSPRITE Win User

    Disc won't read

    Hello Charlie,

    This normally happens when a disc has scratch's on the back of the disc, and wont let the Xbox recognize the disc. If this is happening to every disc (different discs) then there might be a problem inside the xbox. -Josh
  4. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

    Disk Drive Problem????

    Learn what to do if the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console can’t read discs or won’t open or close.

    Xbox disc drive solution
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

    GTA 5 doesn't work..z

    Do other game discs work in your Xbox? If so, it's likely an issue with the GTA V disc. If not, there may be an issue with your disc drive. Another step would be to try the disc in another Xbox 360 console. If it doesn't work in a different Xbox, it's definitely
    a disc problem, if it does, again, there may be an issue with your disc drive.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

    Games suddenly stop working

Thema:

Xbox disc enjecting

Loading...
  1. Xbox disc enjecting - Similar Threads - disc enjecting

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....