xbox disc drive problems

Discus and support xbox disc drive problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can play xbox one games on disc but it wont load or make the noise of the disc in the drive like it wont even attempt to read the disc i can play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B1G DADDY 013, Jan 28, 2021.

1. xbox disc drive problems

i can play xbox one games on disc but it wont load or make the noise of the disc in the drive like it wont even attempt to read the disc i can play alien vs predator no problem it loads right up but left for dead 1 and 2, lego batman and lego star wars the complete saga but they work just fine on a xbox 360 and it wont suck discs in anymore i restarted my xbox many a time too both hard and regular

:)

B1G DADDY 013, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Mythic xSagex Win User

Disc Drive Issues

3. TempJared Win User

Only Skyrim doesn't read. & rant

4. TanqaHD Win User

XBOX will NOT read anything

This is a regular problem the Xbox disc drive it fine it is the laser inside needs new lenses (or) needs cleaning (or) needs maintenance here is a link for a step to step guide of how you can solve the problem

support.xbox.com/.../disc-drive-solution
  5. Nazty Fox Win User

03-08-00

6. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

OPEN TRAY ERROR. Keep denying it if you wish the dashboard update caused it.

Thema:

xbox disc drive problems

1. xbox disc drive problems - Similar Threads - disc drive problems

2. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  3. Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...: Hi everyone, I have an Xbox 360 Slim console that I had just replaced the disc drive in (the tray broke in the last one). The problem I am having with it is that when I insert a game disc, the...
  4. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  5. Disc Drive Issue - Hardware or Software Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Drive Issue - Hardware or Software Problem?: We've been having an issue for a handful of months now where our Xbox doesn't recognize discs - no error, no noise or anything to indicate the drive is being activated. If I put a game in and it...
  6. Original Xbox Disc Drive Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Disc Drive Problem: Hello, My original Xbox's Phillips drive stopped spinning discs recently, causing the system to not recognize game discs entirely. Where could I get another original Xbox Phillips Drive? Are...
  7. Problem with disc drive reading Xbox One discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with disc drive reading Xbox One discs: Hello! I recently ran into a problem where my Xbox would not read my Xbox One game discs. It has no issue reading backwards compatible Xbox 360 game discs so this seems kind of strange to me. I...
  8. Disc drive problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive problem?: My One S did something weird today, I ejected my disc from my xbox and put another game in the disc slot, but my Xbox didn't suck the disc in. My xbox was acting really weird, like there was...
  9. Xbox one S Disc Drive problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S Disc Drive problem?: Hello so I have had my Xbox one S for about 9 months now and in all that time its been fine, but the disc drive has one moment every so often were it rarely doesnt read a disc after I insert it...
  10. Xbox Disc Drive Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Disc Drive Problem: I don't know if this is the right place to post this so if it's not, please let me know where to go. Our Xbox One is having some disc problems with it. When we turn it on it makes a rrrrrrrr...