Xbox directs me to "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" whenever I try to log in.

Discus and support Xbox directs me to "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" whenever I try to log in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to claim Minecraft bedrock for free since I own java already. When I got on Xbox page I wasn't logged in so I clicked the sign in button and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sodaaant, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Sodaaant
    Sodaaant Guest

Xbox directs me to "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" whenever I try to log in.

I tried to claim Minecraft bedrock for free since I own java already. When I got on Xbox page I wasn't logged in so I clicked the sign in button and it directs me to a "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" page. It says I should leave my family group, even though I'm not in one. I have been trying to log in for a while now and don't know what to do.

:)

Sodaaant, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help changing your privacy settings. Let me help.

If you want to access your privacy settings, you will need to have an adult account at least 21 years old for that.

If you think your account DOB is being set up by an error, you can make changes on that here:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

Make sure it is above 21 years old.

If this is not the case, you would need to have an adult account add you from the family set up so they can change that settings for you.

Hope that helps!
  3. TuckDaDuck Win User

Cannot see other players messages Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I'm trying to change the settings because I know which ones to change its just that whenever I try to change privacy settings on account.xbox.com it always redirects me to https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...e-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one and
    I just need to know how to change the settings. I do not own an Xbox I play on a PC so I cannot use the directions from the beta.support.xbox.com to help me.
  4. hossinff Win User

I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox

I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
    I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
  5. Dqnk. Win User

Microsoft Family - I Can't leave my own family

I am also having this problem. Every time I try to view it takes me to the "why can't I change my privacy settings" page!
  6. samcampbell1 Win User

Privacy settings

whenever I go and try to edit those settings it takes me to the change your child's xbox privacy and online safety settings and when I click on the link on that page it takes me back to the same child xbox privacy policy
Thema:

1. Xbox directs me to "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" whenever I try to log in. - Similar Threads - directs Why can't

2. i have a direct deposit authorization form?

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a direct deposit authorization form?: i have a direct deposit authorization form from my cash app to authorize Microsoft to pay me where do i send this direct deposit form to Microsoft what is their email address so i can send it to...
  3. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  4. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  5. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  6. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  7. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  8. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...
  9. Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?: Nothing I have tried works including power cycling console, unplugging headset, changing qualities of stream, adjusting latency settings, and staying on an app for 30 seconds mid stream whenever...
  10. Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...: I am on the latest version of windows, so I don't understand. I saw another thread like this and it said to update windows. 573932db-f40a-477c-8303-74e9e57169ed