XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE

Discus and support XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; good day all, I bought an used XBOX 360 console. first user has installed much games in the box with him profile. Now i created a new user for myself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlicanÖNEL, Sep 23, 2020.

  1. AlicanÖNEL
    AlicanÖNEL Guest

    XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE


    good day all,

    I bought an used XBOX 360 console. first user has installed much games in the box with him profile. Now i created a new user for myself and i would like to transferred all games in my xbox profile/account.

    is it possible to transfer them or not?

    thnals in advance.

    :)
     
    AlicanÖNEL, Sep 23, 2020
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE

    games are tied to the account that purchased them, as he gave you the account on the console that counts as a breach of the terms as you are not supposed to share accounts, give them away or let anyone else have access.

    accounts cannot be sold or transferred and may lead to a ban.
  3. AlicanÖNEL Win User

    XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE

    thank you all that answered my question.
  4. Pupil1389 Win User

    XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE

    It's no possible to transfer them, and it will likely never be possible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE

    It's not possible. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Can I transfer games to a new XBOX account ?

    CrazY1985 is correct, you can not transfer digitial content from one account to another. The only way round this is using your old account as home xbox to share gold and games https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
    You don't say why you want a new account and not to use your old one.
Thema:

XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE

Loading...
  1. XBOX DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- PROFILE - Similar Threads - DIGITIAL GAMES TRANSFEERED

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC?: Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC? 6b9ee594-4b67-4e0e-9d71-79d86df7af28