Xbox digital TV tuner

Discus and support Xbox digital TV tuner in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Just wondering if i need internet connection to run the xbox digital TV tuner? I have mine set up. But, seems i can only watch TV if I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingcarey, Sep 2, 2020.

  1. kingcarey
    kingcarey Guest

    Xbox digital TV tuner


    Hi,

    Just wondering if i need internet connection to run the xbox digital TV tuner? I have mine set up. But, seems i can only watch TV if I am connected to the internet. Which seems very odd to me.

    Thanks

    Matiteboy72

    :)
     
    kingcarey, Sep 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Bryan1UP Win User

    Antenna TV on Xbox One

  3. Ouglee Win User

    If your TV has in-built Freeview, can you still use Live TV on your Xbox One, and how?

  4. U2boy Win User

    Xbox DVR Functionality "On Hold"

  5. Mister Beep Win User

    TV Tuner /One Guide problem

    Hey guys! Be sure to follow the exact steps when
    setting up your Digital TV Tuner
    , as well as when you're
    setting up OneGuide
    afterward setting up the Digital TV Tuner. Would you guys also be able to provide me the region you're currently located in? Thanks guys! \:D/
  6. UnnDunn Win User

    Digital TV Tuner and Freesat? (UK)

    Unfortunately, the digital TV tuner will not work with Freesat. Freesat uses the DVB-S (Satellite) broadcast standard, whereas the Digital TV Tuner only supports DVB-T (Terrestrial).
Thema:

Xbox digital TV tuner

Loading...
  1. Xbox digital TV tuner - Similar Threads - digital tuner

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....