Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

Discus and support Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Same problem here. Tried to reset the tv settings and now I can't get past the zip code entry as it keeps telling me it can't find tv providers. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tr0nsi, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. Stallion9270
    Stallion9270 Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?


    Finally working again. Terrible design that an issue on their end caused terrestrial tv tuner function to stop working.
     
    Stallion9270, Nov 30, 2017
    #31
  2. Me too... exactly the same issue. It's been working fine for about 6 months now. I get the same thing where the channels are picked up on the scan. And I get the message about not finding the tv providers. Unplugging the tuner makes the lights flash
    for a bit. The antenna works fine when plugged directly into the TV
     
    Michael WEllerman, Nov 30, 2017
    #32
  3. Rock8mnky
    Rock8mnky Guest
    I was really happy to find this thread last night and discover I wasn't the only one with a problem. You guys raised awareness of the issue, and it was fixed when I tried it again around 10:30 Central Time. So kudos to this thread for raising awareness
    and getting the issue fixed. I was really scared that getting rid of snap mode, and Kinect support from so many apps, that this was the next step, to stop everyone's tv tuners from working, to ensure that the Xbox is never thought of as an entertainment hub.
    Glad to see I was just being paranoid.
     
    Rock8mnky, Dec 1, 2017
    #33
  4. Mannix Jr
    Mannix Jr Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    After going to troubleshooting menu from TV and OneGuide in Settings and clearing OneGuide and resetting TV settings then kind of starting over really, everything has been fine since. Hope it helps.
     
    Mannix Jr, Dec 1, 2017
    #34
  5. RxSmart
    RxSmart Guest
    I've had the issue twice, Hauppauge replaced the tuner earlier this year, and it resumed working. I reached out to them again after it quit this past week:

    "It seems that Microsoft did an update that can address this issue. Please check with Microsoft and make sure you have all the latest’s updates for the XBOX 1.



    Regards,

    Technical Support HCW Distributing Corp. New York
    http://www.hauppauge.com
    For more online information please refer to:

    Hauppauge | Support redirect "
     
    RxSmart, Dec 4, 2017
    #35
  6. Stallion9270
    Stallion9270 Guest
    Mine just stopped working again. WTF?
     
    Stallion9270, Dec 16, 2017
    #36
  7. topdog850uk
    topdog850uk Guest
    Hey, how you all getting on with your tuners? I'm in the UK and mine is still working fine, I'm in the preview prog and using a X, hopefully they are not ditching it because i use it ,most days for pausing and what not.
     
    topdog850uk, Jan 31, 2018
    #37
  8. Morbidpsycho
    Morbidpsycho Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    My tuner has been working on and off for 3 days and today it just stopped working completely . I can unplug it and plug it back in and it says that the Tuner was detected and then all the lights go out on it and tuner stays off. I unplug it from the usb
    and plug it back in and it lights up for about 5 seconds then goes Black again. And I've had mine since 2015 and it's been working fine until today.
     
    Morbidpsycho, Mar 14, 2018
    #38
  9. Morbidpsycho
    Morbidpsycho Guest
    update , I went into a chat session with Microsoft support and she had me do a hard reset of my x box one x unplug the tuner. Hard reset on my modem and router then plug it back in and its been working ever since that day.
     
    Morbidpsycho, Nov 2, 2018
    #39
  10. Stallion9270 Win User

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    Mine just stopped working again. WTF?
  11. RxSmart Win User

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    I've had the issue twice, Hauppauge replaced the tuner earlier this year, and it resumed working. I reached out to them again after it quit this past week:

    "It seems that Microsoft did an update that can address this issue. Please check with Microsoft and make sure you have all the latest’s updates for the XBOX 1.



    Regards,

    Technical Support HCW Distributing Corp. New York
    http://www.hauppauge.com
    For more online information please refer to:

    http://www.hauppauge.com/site/support/support.html "
  12. Bryon42 Win User

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    Just had a chat with support, I pointed them to this forum. They are becoming aware of the issue it sounds like... here is a quote from my chat:

    Thnak you. Because I have checked this with my team and that we are

    receiving this concern and that we are gathering information, in that

    way we also add this or report this with our engineers, so that it will

    be fix as soon as possible

    .
    Glad they know about it. I'm having the same issue as others here. Worked fine yesterday, lights up for about 10 seconds then goes off, can't find channel listings for any zip codes. It does scan channels and find them, so antenna is working.

    Hope it's an issue on M$ side and they fix it soon. I watch like 2 shows on live tv a week and I've missed one already.
  13. McWolly Win User

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    Just spent over an hour with MS support about this. They are unaware of any problems. I referred them to this forum post, though I don’t know if it was looked at. I gave up after I was asked to relocate my antenna to make sure the signal was strong enough
    when everything worked fine yesterday.

    *edit: just saw the note above about support gathering info. Good start!
  14. DELTA1215 Win User

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    mine just stopped working too!!! Now it keeps saying , “We can’t find your TV providers. Make sure you entered your zip code correctly, or skip it and set it up later.” It’s antenna Xbox! Not a cable provider!!!
    same here!
Thema:

Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

Loading...
  1. Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site? - Similar Threads - digital tuner doesn't

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....