Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

Discus and support Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I just got informed from the Microsoft chat support that xbox one digital tv-tuner havent worked in a year. Why does it still has its own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tr0nsi, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. tr0nsi
    tr0nsi Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?


    Hello,

    So I just got informed from the Microsoft chat support that xbox one digital tv-tuner havent worked in a year. Why does it still has its own support page? I thought that it worked and bought it, but it didnt.

    :)
     
    tr0nsi, Nov 30, 2017
    #1
  2. UnnDunn
    UnnDunn Guest
    Digital TV Tuner and Freesat? (UK)

    Unfortunately, the digital TV tuner will not work with Freesat. Freesat uses the DVB-S (Satellite) broadcast standard, whereas the Digital TV Tuner only supports DVB-T (Terrestrial).
     
    UnnDunn, Nov 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox One Digital TV Tuner in Russia

    I bought the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner in Italy but its don’t work in Russia
    without changing the region. Why its feature blocked in Russia? Why should i watch TV with this trick? Its not hardware problem but software lock only. TV Tuner box
    had no information about working only
    in certain countries.
     
    Денис Копылов, Nov 30, 2017
    #3
  4. CCFesterCC
    CCFesterCC Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    I've had one since they came out and it worked 100% until today!!!
     
    CCFesterCC, Nov 30, 2017
    #4
  5. maxsackocity
    maxsackocity Guest
    Mine was working until this evening. I even watched the news this morning. I get home today and nothing. I have been trying to diagnose and I have signal up to the digital tv tuner. The lights on it turn on for a short period of time and then they are
    off and I have no signal.
     
    maxsackocity, Nov 30, 2017
    #5
  6. DollarBlli
    DollarBlli Guest
    mine just stopped working too!!! Now it keeps saying , “We can’t find your TV providers. Make sure you entered your zip code correctly, or skip it and set it up later.” It’s antenna Xbox! Not a cable provider!!!
     
    DollarBlli, Nov 30, 2017
    #6
  7. McWolly
    McWolly Guest
    I’ve got the exact same issue! I even tried a different USB port to no avail. This has to some some stealthy thing Microsoft has done on thier end.
     
    McWolly, Nov 30, 2017
    #7
  8. Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    Exact same problem here.

    Was working #1 until this afternoon. I tried to troubleshoot reset tv tuner.

    Now, as soon as I try to enter me postal code, it says it can't find my tv operator.

    I've found a 2 years old forum talking about the same issue.

    Hauppauge digital tv tuner not working in Canada : xboxone
     
    DudeWheresMyBox, Nov 30, 2017
    #8
  9. Furanose1
    Furanose1 Guest
    Stopped working today. Has been impossible to repair. Can’t be a coincidence.
     
    Furanose1, Nov 30, 2017
    #9
  10. ThePFloyd
    ThePFloyd Guest
    I hate to say this but I am glad I am not the only one with this problem. Got home from work today and the Guide and all is gone!

    Not happy. I have had mine for well over a year and now this? With no warning?
     
    ThePFloyd, Nov 30, 2017
    #10
  11. ThePFloyd
    ThePFloyd Guest
    I think it may have to do with the power that is supplied through the USB port because when I plug the tuner it, my xbox says "TV Tuner Detected. Want to launch now?"

    But soon after I launch it, the lights go off on the tuner and my xbox says it can't find the tuner.

    Anyone have thoughts on this?
     
    ThePFloyd, Nov 30, 2017
    #11
  12. I have the same problem here too.
     
    Dark Kingdragon, Nov 30, 2017
    #12
  13. ThePFloyd
    ThePFloyd Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    I don't think operation of the TV and One Guide is done yet. I am looking at the "What's New on Xbox One for November and the first thing on it says

    "Save Me



    Settings on your home console - Including TV and One Guide
    - are now saved automatically to the cloud when you sign in. When you set up a new Xbox, We'll ask if you want to apply them."

    By strange coincidence, I received an email from Microsoft today telling me about deleting things in the cloud and how I will lose them after 30 days.

    But I don't remember deleting anything in the cloud so that made no sense to me.

    Not sure if any of this helps but I felt if I shared my thoughts on all this it may lead to an answer from someone.
     
    ThePFloyd, Nov 30, 2017
    #13
  14. AnthonyAppel
    AnthonyAppel Guest
    My hauppage lights come on for 10 seconds when I replug it in and then go off.

    Can't find my providers either.

    Mine has been working for 3 years until today
     
    AnthonyAppel, Nov 30, 2017
    #14
  15. Ugh, same here... I'm increasingly unhappy with Microsoft. Killed the Kinect, promised tv dvr and backed out of it... these are reasons I bought this thing in the first place... If I just wanted games, I would have bought a Play Station. I hope this is
    just a service outage.
     
    Bigchickenman13, Nov 30, 2017
    #15
Thema:

Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

Loading...
  1. Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site? - Similar Threads - digital tuner doesn't

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....