Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

Discus and support Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So it's not just me! I talked to support for almost an hour because it was working and then it wasn't working. All happened today! Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tr0nsi, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. DELTA1215
    DELTA1215 Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?


    So it's not just me! I talked to support for almost an hour because it was working and then it wasn't working. All happened today!
     
    DELTA1215, Nov 30, 2017
    #16
  2. DELTA1215
    DELTA1215 Guest
    same here!
     
    DELTA1215, Nov 30, 2017
    #17
  3. DELTA1215
    DELTA1215 Guest
    same here!
     
    DELTA1215, Nov 30, 2017
    #18
  4. Triple Eh
    Triple Eh Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    Same. So glad it isn't me with the same issue. I have been troubleshooting for over an hour to no avail.

    Only thing I haven't done is switch USB ports. Currently only have my One X hooked up, but am debating on swapping out my OG One or even my One S.

    Has anyone checked their update status or checked when their last update was? I'm hoping MSoft didn't nix it in an update and is just a service outage like you guys.

    Maybe tweet Major Nelson and Xbox linking them here?
     
    Triple Eh, Nov 30, 2017
    #19
  5. Ezra75
    Ezra75 Guest
    I’ve got the same issue, I had a signal when I got home but didn’t have the guide, so I rescanned my channels and now it won’t display anything saying I need to plug in my hdmi in cable.
     
    Ezra75, Nov 30, 2017
    #20
  6. Are all of you also in the dashboard preview program?
     
    Regulator5678, Nov 30, 2017
    #21
  7. McWolly
    McWolly Guest
    Not I.
     
    McWolly, Nov 30, 2017
    #22
  8. Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    Just had a chat with support, I pointed them to this forum. They are becoming aware of the issue it sounds like... here is a quote from my chat:

    .
     
    Bigchickenman13, Nov 30, 2017
    #23
  9. Regulator5678, Nov 30, 2017
    #24
  10. Got this from support

     
    Bigchickenman13, Nov 30, 2017
    #25
  11. McWolly
    McWolly Guest
    Just spent over an hour with MS support about this. They are unaware of any problems. I referred them to this forum post, though I don’t know if it was looked at. I gave up after I was asked to relocate my antenna to make sure the signal was strong enough
    when everything worked fine yesterday.

    *edit: just saw the note above about support gathering info. Good start!
     
    McWolly, Nov 30, 2017
    #26
  12. ptyyy
    ptyyy Guest
    Same story here. Been troubleshooting for the last hour and just saw this thread. Zip code 28078 here.
     
    ptyyy, Nov 30, 2017
    #27
  13. xVanDaLx 757
    xVanDaLx 757 Guest

    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

    Mine stopped working today too. I can run a scan and it will pick up channels but black screen on the OneGuide
     
    xVanDaLx 757, Nov 30, 2017
    #28
  14. Bryon42
    Bryon42 Guest
    Glad they know about it. I'm having the same issue as others here. Worked fine yesterday, lights up for about 10 seconds then goes off, can't find channel listings for any zip codes. It does scan channels and find them, so antenna is working.

    Hope it's an issue on M$ side and they fix it soon. I watch like 2 shows on live tv a week and I've missed one already.
     
    Bryon42, Nov 30, 2017
    #29
  15. Stallion9270
    Stallion9270 Guest
    Same problem here. Tried to reset the tv settings and now I can't get past the zip code entry as it keeps telling me it can't find tv providers. I contacted xbox support on Twitter and they said they're looking into it. I'll report back with any updates.
     
    Stallion9270, Nov 30, 2017
    #30
Thema:

Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

Loading...
  1. Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site? - Similar Threads - digital tuner doesn't

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....