XBOX DIGITAL GAME I BOUGHT DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO LAUNCH THE GAME.

Discus and support XBOX DIGITAL GAME I BOUGHT DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO LAUNCH THE GAME. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! yesterday February 6, 2023 I bought left 4 dead 2 on the xbox 360 marketplace website it is successful I installed the game immediately on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Martin Talili, Feb 7, 2023.

1. XBOX DIGITAL GAME I BOUGHT DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO LAUNCH THE GAME.

Hi! yesterday February 6, 2023 I bought left 4 dead 2 on the xbox 360 marketplace website it is successful I installed the game immediately on my xbox series x then when I about to launch the game there's a message if owned the game or if I have disc. I tried uninstall and reinstall the game but still I have the same message. Can someone help me how to fix this error? if not I will request for refund. Thank you.

:)

Robert Martin Talili, Feb 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Robert. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Razor Obsession Win User

did not receive message containing sea of thieves black dog pack pre order bonus

Same here, bought game digitally through xbox store, downloaded, had to wait for launch before game would play, didn't recieve code in the interim, nor has content appeared in any chests.
  4. Verotions Win User

My PUBG won’t download

Its digital i bought the game in 2018 on launch
  5. Dre G Writer Win User

GTA V ON DEMAND

I want the digital version, but I dont want to pay $60 again for the same game. I wish there was some way for me to prove I bought the game at full price retail and allowed me to download the digital copy for free.
  6. gds1972 Win User

bought a game(digital) but didn't receive

Hi

Can you please try using the Contact option as suggested earlier and they will hopefully be able to help you with the problem you are having with your purchase.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. XBOX DIGITAL GAME I BOUGHT DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO LAUNCH THE GAME. - Similar Threads - DIGITAL GAME BOUGHT

2. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  3. why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new: i have previously purchased tom clancys rainbow six seige on my old gen xbox but after buying a new gen xbox and trying to play it, it is saying that i dont own this game. this has also happened...
  4. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  5. I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked: I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked So I can’t sign in and when I try launch the game it says the person who bought this must sign in...
  6. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again: Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094
  7. Will I be able to install games I bought digitally on my other Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I be able to install games I bought digitally on my other Xbox?: I’m going to my grandfathers for a few days and I’m wondering if I bring my old Xbox with me if I’ll be able to download my account and install my game that I bought digitally on my series x?...
  8. So I bought my Xbox yesterday along with the grand theft auto game but digital but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought my Xbox yesterday along with the grand theft auto game but digital but when I...: It doesn’t let me redeem the game I have already purchased it says “something went wrong” e66b779c-feac-41b6-97a7-93d099818108
  9. I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...: I got 10 digit code for xbox ultimate game pass, how to redeem this b34e02bf-4292-4311-a065-13623e5c514b
  10. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb