Xbox Digital Download Codes for Games

Discus and support Xbox Digital Download Codes for Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i want to know if i purchase a game which is provided with a digital download code and i redeem on my xbox account will my other family members... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AA2020_1, Apr 10, 2021.

1. AA2020_1
    AA2020_1 Guest

Hello,

i want to know if i purchase a game which is provided with a digital download code and i redeem on my xbox account will my other family members on xbox also get access to this game?

also if this is possible can we play the game at the same time using two xboxs we have in the household?

thanks

:)

AA2020_1, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Omar_0001 Win User

Redeem code error - saying it's used but nothing has downloaded?

You should go ahead and contact the Xbox Support. There are many other people having problems with digital codes of Tomb Raider, it's not only you who can't digitally download this game through the code.
  3. helpme101101 Win User

Maybe a new thought?

I remember buying games from Eb games / Gamestop when it first comes out and entering a code to get extra stuff for the game. Will buying digital download correct that where I just get to download it and not enter the code because it is a digital download
  4. Bilybarker Win User

New call of duty early access

Hi

Open beta download available in xbox store, where do I get the code for the early access beta. The 13 digit code is not included in the microsoft receipt when you pre-order the digital version of the game from the Xbox store.
  5. ps360 Win User

Cool idea about how to make xbox better

Or every physical game could include a one time digital download code tied to your xbox account.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

redeemed codes for games with new XBOX but can't find games

Have you redeemed the digital game codes under your account? Have you checked the xbox store in order to download the games?
Thema:

1. Xbox Digital Download Codes for Games - Similar Threads - Digital Download Codes

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  5. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Can I download my digital games on another console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games on another console?: I have xbox series s. Can I download my games to a separate console? fca4f4c0-19f6-4535-ba09-7b86e2d4b6ff
  8. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a
  9. I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...: I have tried multiple hard resets along with switching networks, changing my DNS to a different server, and clearing the queue. I don't think it is a network issue because my download speed is...
  10. I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?: I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it? 2189ec76-5b0e-41be-9ecf-c21e59727685