XBOX digital content refund on visa gift card
Discus and support XBOX digital content refund on visa gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I bought in game content with a visa gift card. Realizing I bought the wrong one I requested a refund, the refund was soon approved and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Russianoldschoo, Feb 4, 2021.
Thema:
XBOX digital content refund on visa gift card
Loading...
-
XBOX digital content refund on visa gift card - Similar Threads - digital content refund
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?
in XBoX Games and Appsreceived the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?: I recently brought cod mwIII vault upgrade but I haven't recipe the content. I brought it though xbox store I own the digital game any ideas on how to get my stuff I paid for ??... -
I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game
in XBoX Games and AppsI purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my... -
Digital content not installing
in XBoX Games and AppsDigital content not installing: Games from disk installes but if i try to download from Microsoft it starts but after a while it stops. f7965af7-4c62-4b9d-b832-76238f87faff -
can i exchange disks for the digital content on them for free due to content not...
in XBoX Games and Appscan i exchange disks for the digital content on them for free due to content not...: I have physical disk dlc for fallout 3 as well as fallout 3 on disk and i have gamepass but i can only play them (dlc) when they’re in my xbox as after i’ve installed them it doesn’t register i... -
Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.
in XBoX Games and AppsLike a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...