XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

Discus and support XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think they should add an option on the Xbox that will allow the Xbox to convert 2ch(stereo) audio to fake 5.1 surround. What do you think of that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EndlessGibbon80, Feb 29, 2020.

  1. XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio


    I think they should add an option on the Xbox that will allow the Xbox to convert 2ch(stereo) audio to fake 5.1 surround.

    What do you think of that?

    thanks

    Jared

    :)
     
    EndlessGibbon80, Feb 29, 2020
    #1
  2. WellmaxxBR Win User

    XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

    You have the option of using the Dolby Atmos app that has this possibility.
    You can find this app on the Xbox Store.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

    XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

    use the dolby atmos apy it or buy a headphone that have dolby atmos
  4. TheMatia003 Win User

    Bitstream audio lag on Xbox One X (but not for blu-rays)

    I’m going through this on the Sonos support forum now. While I was running a couple of checks, I realised that I had it a little bit wrong here:

    With bitstream, there is no audio lag when playing blu-rays and I do NOT tell the Xbox to allow the receiver to decode the audio.

    There is audio lag when playing games with this setup.

    If I tell the Xbox to allow the receiver to decode blu-ray audio and the audio is being output through HDMI, the audio plays but the blu-ray picture freezes. I don’t believe this is an issue with the tv or Sonos because i can still move through the pop-up
    menus with the picture frozen in the background and the sound playing.

    If I disable the HDMI audio and use the Xbox’s optical output directly, it works as per the previous (blu-rays fine, games lagging).
  5. Eric333333 Win User

    Xbox Series X will not output DTS Digital Surround from DVD's

    I have tried both options of "allow passthrough". Neither makes any difference.

    Just to be clear, I do not have any problems with DTS-HD Master Audio. The issue is only with DTS Digital Surround and only for DVD's. I have actually never seen a Blu-ray disc with DTS Digital Surround, as Blu-ray discs generally have DTS-HD Master Audio or uncompressed PCM audio.
  6. number1kgfan Win User

    Blu-Ray App and Bitstreaming

    I have the same question. I use my Xbox One to watch Blu-rays, but I want the best audio experience on my VIZIO S4251w-B4 5.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers. Which optical audio settings are Xbox One audio settings are best to
    watch a Blu ray like Inception?
Thema:

XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

Loading...
  1. XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio - Similar Threads - digital audio Blu

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  5. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  8. Can't use dolby digital with xbox series s on tv or home cinema despite using digital audio...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use dolby digital with xbox series s on tv or home cinema despite using digital audio...: Hi everyone, I have ue48j6370suxtk wich didn't have any issues and ue40es5500w and le55c650 wich I can't use dolby digital and DTS on them, I can't change the audio settings the comp dolby...
  9. Need help with dolby digital audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with dolby digital audio: I bought a Xbox series S yesterday and I’m running into issues getting the audio to work. I use a Lovesac Stealthtech via e-ARC on my LG C2 tv. However I’m not getting any audio options other than...
  10. Dolby Digital Audio Delay

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Digital Audio Delay: Hi Team, Need help with a sound delay issue that I'm facing when selecting Dolby Digital on Xbox Series X. I'm using a TCL tv connected via HDMI 2.1. Stereo works fine, the moment I switch to...