xbox dicconnection issues

Discus and support xbox dicconnection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i'm having issues with the xbox one not the s or the x i go to test xbox live i ewill connect then after that like 5 minutes later i get disconnected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ceaserpoint2, Aug 24, 2019.

  1. Ceaserpoint2
    Ceaserpoint2 Guest

    xbox dicconnection issues


    i'm having issues with the xbox one not the s or the x i go to test xbox live i ewill connect then after that like 5 minutes later i get disconnected from xbox live with the following codes https://compass-ssl.xboxlive.com/assets/b1/cc/b1cc84b8-7980-4439-a2bb-5b539928407b.png?n=one-cant-get-an-ip-address-wm.png
    and this error message https://compass-ssl.xboxlive.com/assets/cb/ec/cbeca4b9-0fca-47fa-8dc3-5ea38b021738.png?n=one-cant-connect-to-your-dhcp-server-wm.png but all my other devices connect just fine just the origial xbox one

    :)
     
    Ceaserpoint2, Aug 24, 2019
    #1
  2. DominumStige Win User

    xbox dicconnection issues

    Hi!

    Try to clear the cache from the console by holding down the power button for 10 secs and try again.

    If it doesn't work, try turning off the router (keep it turned off for at least one minute) and turn it back on. Is the connection with WiFi or ethernet cable?

    If you have the console connected with WiFi, try using an ethernet cable (the connection is more reliable and stable).
  3. ND NewDiabolical Win User

    xbox dicconnection issues

    The Instant-On feature on the Xbox One, One S and One X consoles can cause compatibility issues with the on board switch inside some routers, I would suggest you try turning off the Instant-On feature on your console and try connecting.

    To turn off the Instant-On feature on your Xbox One, One S and One X consoles:

    1. Press the Xbox logo button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings > All settings.
    3. Select Power & startup > Power mode & startup.
    4. Select Power mode and change the setting to Energy-saving mode.
    5. Once the Energy-saving mode has been selected you should no longer experience disconnection issues.
  4. Aventhyz Win User

    Xbox issues

    Are You an Xbox Insider? If you're so you should report this bug
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Issues!!

  6. o0Oo Blake oO0o Win User

    Xbox Issues

    I don't know how to help you on this but i have problems too since downloading new update.. My machine is now incredibly slow and cannot connect to XBOX LIVE anymore
Thema:

xbox dicconnection issues

Loading...
  1. xbox dicconnection issues - Similar Threads - dicconnection issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...