Xbox device not registering in family safety app

Discus and support Xbox device not registering in family safety app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We are trying to set up the family safety app but the devices aren’t showing up that are signed into the account. I have tried logging out and logging... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shauna Boland, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Xbox device not registering in family safety app

We are trying to set up the family safety app but the devices aren’t showing up that are signed into the account. I have tried logging out and logging back in and resetting password and logging back in but nothing works. In the Microsoft 365 website the devices show up there but not in the family safety app/website. Any way to fix this??

:)

Shauna Boland, Mar 29, 2023
  2. تركي المرو Win User

No this does not answer my question. I have followed all the instructions and guidelines and the Xbox device is still not showing up on the family safety account. We followed the instruction to add an Xbox device on the link you provided and it’s still not showing up no matter how many times we log in with the account on the Xbox
    Xbox s Fortnite season 6 Update Xbox, update the system, theme your kids, so you understand what I mean, and put pictures Tokyo ghoul

So download the latest update of anime wallpapers O Corporation or Xbox please put anime in Xbox s
  3. تركي المرو Win User

USB ????????????????? XBOX S.

??????????????? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Shauna Boland,

We are glad to know that everything is working now.

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please feel free to mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts)

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.

Voting responses will also be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Sincerely

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi Shauna!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! You should be able to view a member's devices by selecting their account and then selecting "Manage" in the "Screen time" area. From here you should see a listing of all Xbox and Windows devices attached to that account. Please let us know if this doesn't help you with your issue.
  6. تركي المرو Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** USB
Thema:

1. Xbox device not registering in family safety app - Similar Threads - device registering family

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  5. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  6. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  7. My Xbox has gone from my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox has gone from my devices: Hiya, I sent my sons Xbox off for repair- it’s 6 weeks old i might add!!! I had an email Update from Microsoft saying device is on way back with a link to my account. I logged on to my account to...
  8. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  9. Having issues registering Elite Series 2 controller as new device using the serial number????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues registering Elite Series 2 controller as new device using the serial number????: Having issues registering Elite Series 2 controller as new device using the series number. I am looking at the serial number on the back of my official Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and trying to...
  10. Cant register xbox series controller to my devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant register xbox series controller to my devices: when I try to do so I get this error msg "Try again later... We can't add your device right now. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." Im also facing other issues with...