xbox device id

Discus and support xbox device id in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account got hacked and im doing a recovery form and it asked for the xbox id but my xbox account got hacked what do i do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Nepomuceno, Mar 15, 2023.

1. xbox device id

my account got hacked and im doing a recovery form and it asked for the xbox id but my xbox account got hacked what do i do

:)

Alex Nepomuceno, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Boabyy Win User

Xbox Device ID

Hi, ! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I understand you are trying to recover an old Microsoft account.

Unfortunately, a console's Device ID can only be found through its own settings menu at Settings > System > Console info.

If you don't have physical access to your console, I'm afraid my best advice would be to provide as much information as possible when submitting the account recovery form.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
    Hi AJ,

I appreciate your reply, thank you.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Device ID

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ExP, this is weird, but the system must be asking for it because maybe you have created your account, have not finished setting it up.

What does that mean.

On the PC I, go https://account.microsoft.com/

Sign in with the account, go to your profile, fill in the data, in the security part put two security information to be able to receive the system messages, also check if you already have a billing address etc.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

xbox device id

Hello ginger123540,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to locate Xbox Device ID even though you did not own an Xbox Console. If you are trying to recover your Microsoft Account. You will not need to provide Xbox Device ID if you have not added Xbox Console to your devices. Just skip this part of the recovery form. However, if you have added Xbox Console on your account's device then you will need to check the ID of Xbox Console using this guide: Find the Xbox console ID, device ID, and serial number | Xbox Support

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Xbox Device ID

Hi, Boabyy
    You are most welcome! I hope you can recover your account.

Best regards.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Xbox Device ID

Hi, Boabyy! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you are trying to recover an old Microsoft account.

Unfortunately, a console's Device ID can only be found through its own settings menu at Settings > System > Console info.

If you don't have physical access to your console, I'm afraid my best advice would be to provide as much information as possible when submitting the account recovery form.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Best regards.
Thema:

xbox device id

1. xbox device id - Similar Threads - device

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  5. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  6. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  7. My Xbox has gone from my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox has gone from my devices: Hiya, I sent my sons Xbox off for repair- it’s 6 weeks old i might add!!! I had an email Update from Microsoft saying device is on way back with a link to my account. I logged on to my account to...
  8. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  9. is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?: unsure on what to do [img] 80d02b12-2584-4a16-9162-895c5101c70a
  10. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...