Xbox Developer Mode won’t work (aka.ms/activatebox)

Discus and support Xbox Developer Mode won’t work (aka.ms/activatebox) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I enter this link: https://aka.ms/activatebox. It sends me to ‘Bing’. Please tell me how to active Developer mode.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OzzyMiner11, Dec 16, 2022.

1. OzzyMiner11
    OzzyMiner11 Guest

When I enter this link: https://aka.ms/activatebox. It sends me to ‘Bing’. Please tell me how to active Developer mode.

:)

OzzyMiner11, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello OzzyMiner11, I don't know exactly what device you're trying to activate developer mode on, however try to follow the procedures in the link below.

Xbox One Developer Mode activation

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/x...
  3. Paul McElligott Win User

Why has my development mode stopped working?

Hi Kyle, thanks for the reply. It takes me into the activate console section and tells me to head to https://aka.ms/activatebox and enter a code. When I do this there is no option to enter the code. It signs me in and says there is no console registered for dev mode
  4. NetHunter321 Win User

Does clearing cache delete Developer Mode?

Anyone? It won’t delete developer mode? Thanks.
  5. hupolove Win User

Developer mode not working

My console is Xbox One S, and I can deploy an app. I don't know what happens to your console.

PS, before I found the workaround, I have reset my console, and wipe all data.
  6. AndersEben Win User

Developer mode not working

Settings > System > Console Info > Pressing Fast - LB , RB , LT , RT - will show > Developer Settings > Developer Mode

It wants to restart console and after reboot your in dev mode
Thema:

1. Xbox Developer Mode won’t work (aka.ms/activatebox) - Similar Threads - Developer Mode won’t

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  4. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  5. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...
  6. Developer Mode Troubles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Developer Mode Troubles: Trying to switch to developer mode on my Xbox console is just NOT working for me, I legitimately don't understand why nothing works for me and I am beyond SICK of it. the webpage where you'd go...
  7. I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...: [img] I have been receiving this error since Thursday 23rd. I have tried to contact Microsoft on numerous occasions, but i have not been able to get any help with this. The money has already been...
  8. I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation: I've been following the guide in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation and I'm trying to complete step 5. "Register an app developer account in Partner Center."...
  9. Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.: Whenever i try to purchase developer mode it keeps saying something went wrong and when i try to contact support on the website because it gives me the option to do so whenever the error pops up...
  10. I did something dumb with Developer mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did something dumb with Developer mode: Alright So I Let me explain this as simple as possible. I Use Xbox with Remote play because my Hdmi Port Doesn’t work but I wanted to Use dev Mode. I Set Dev Mode up everything was fine until I...