Xbox developer mode how to I fix my issue

Discus and support Xbox developer mode how to I fix my issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just put my Xbox in developer mode and I restarted my console and now all the games I’ve bought are gone and it’s trying to make me rebuy the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sinonscleavage, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Xbox developer mode how to I fix my issue

I just put my Xbox in developer mode and I restarted my console and now all the games I’ve bought are gone and it’s trying to make me rebuy the game pass when it says it active what can I do to fix this?

submitted by /u/sinonscleavage
    [link] [comments]

/u/sinonscleavage, Nov 29, 2022
  2. XBF George L Win User

Developer Mode - Game vs App

Hello Mr Bright5ide!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this situation here on the forums. I understand you're having issues with Developer Mode on an Xbox One. Please take a look at this helpful support article:

Developer Mode App FAQ

Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Dev storage

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Cannot update the Xbox One console (Xbox Developer Kit) after restore factory defaults

Hi there swenyang,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this particular issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty updating the Xbox console you received from your friend. Since you'd like to play it as a retail console, simply restoring the console to factory
    defaults will not take it out of developer mode, but you can get it back there if you'd wish to do so, so no worries!

The Developer Mode Activation App FAQ support page can give you the direct information necessary to get
    the console back into retail mode in no time. Give the section titled "I sold my Xbox One and left it
    in Developer mode. How do I deactivate Developer mode?
    " a try and the console should restart into retail mode.

I hope that this information helps you out and please let us know the results when you try!

Cheers!
  5. JRAJ9 Win User

How do I reactivate my Developer Mode (Dev Mode Partnership)?

Thank You for your fast answer, much appreciated.

All the best.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I reactivate my Developer Mode (Dev Mode Partnership)?

You would need to email reportapp @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to get reactivated.
Thema:

Xbox developer mode how to I fix my issue

1. Xbox developer mode how to I fix my issue - Similar Threads - developer mode fix

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  4. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  5. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...
  6. Developer Mode Troubles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Developer Mode Troubles: Trying to switch to developer mode on my Xbox console is just NOT working for me, I legitimately don't understand why nothing works for me and I am beyond SICK of it. the webpage where you'd go...
  7. I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...: [img] I have been receiving this error since Thursday 23rd. I have tried to contact Microsoft on numerous occasions, but i have not been able to get any help with this. The money has already been...
  8. I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation: I've been following the guide in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation and I'm trying to complete step 5. "Register an app developer account in Partner Center."...
  9. Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.: Whenever i try to purchase developer mode it keeps saying something went wrong and when i try to contact support on the website because it gives me the option to do so whenever the error pops up...
  10. I did something dumb with Developer mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did something dumb with Developer mode: Alright So I Let me explain this as simple as possible. I Use Xbox with Remote play because my Hdmi Port Doesn’t work but I wanted to Use dev Mode. I Set Dev Mode up everything was fine until I...