Xbox dev mode not working

Discus and support Xbox dev mode not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time try to switch to dev mode from retail. The app crashes, and when it does work it says the service is unavailable. When i go to the partner... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CY83RM35514H, Sep 16, 2023.

1. CY83RM35514H
    CY83RM35514H Guest

Every time try to switch to dev mode from retail. The app crashes, and when it does work it says the service is unavailable. When i go to the partner center to look at the device menu, it says there is a server issue. Is this problem on my side or Microsoft’s side? And if it is on my side how do I fix it.

:)

CY83RM35514H, Sep 16, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi CY83RM35514H, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, it would be more beneficial if we raised this concern with Microsoft Developer Center, and since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you in the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you with this link where you can submit your concern to our Microsoft Developer Center Forum. We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and the best resolution to your concern.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Dev Mode doesn’t work.

4. Nade1516 Win User

No Party able in dev mode

No not the insider Programm i think I use the officail dev mode app to switch my xbox to dev mode from retail
  5. Derek Curtis1 Win User

Partner sign up not accepting cards. (for Dev mode)

Had the same issue I made a new Xbox account strictly for dev mode once I set that up it worked
  6. justasecsir34 Win User

xbox dev mode

oh sorry i didn't see your post when i was sharing the last post i wrote, i realized it when i refresh the page
Thema:

1. Xbox dev mode not working - Similar Threads - dev mode working

2. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  3. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  4. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  5. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  6. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  7. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  8. Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?: I want to know it because I only see tutorials of people doing it on Xbox series s/x, and I really Sonys want to waste 20 dollars on a thing that doesn’t work in my console. submitted by...
  9. Not letting me connect console to dev mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not letting me connect console to dev mode.: I have already paid and made an account but when I go to the website to enter in my generated code from my Xbox the website says error code 400. I chatted with Microsoft but had no help. I am...
  10. Xbox Dev Mode doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dev Mode doesn’t work.: I watched YouTube videos to see how to do it but it didn’t work. Please reply with a link. 258686bb-b48e-4787-8123-fc15c03bc07e