Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register.

Discus and support Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to enter the code given in the app to activate the console it just says the code is invalid. I've tried a few different browsers and devices... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dude Im 1337, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Dude Im 1337
    Dude Im 1337 Guest

When I try to enter the code given in the app to activate the console it just says the code is invalid. I've tried a few different browsers and devices but the codes are not working when i try to activate them.

:)

Dude Im 1337, Dec 24, 2021
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Dude Im 1337,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Which console are you trying to activate dev mode on? Are you using a console from Xbox One family or the Xbox Series X|S?

If you're using an Xbox One, you have to perform this through the "Dev Mode Activation" app
    If you're using an Xbox Series X|S, you have to perform this through the "Xbox Dev Mode" app
  3. Paul McElligott Win User

Why has my development mode stopped working?

Hi Kyle, thanks for the reply. It takes me into the activate console section and tells me to head to https://aka.ms/activatebox and enter a code. When I do this there is no option to enter the code. It signs me in and says there is no console registered for dev mode
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User
  5. Simone Capparelli Win User

Xbox dev mode

6. Mae Sev. Win User

Issue while trying to activate Dev Mode on a new console

Hello ひ.,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're having trouble activating Dev Mode on your new Xbox Series X. Just to set proper expectation, we do actually have a dedicated forum team for this type of concern we have. Good thing that you got me now, we will try to work on this together.

Before we start, can you confirm if you have already enrolled in the Xbox Development Program and have been approved as a developer?

In the meantime, it's important to note that in order to activate Dev Mode on your Xbox Series X, you need to have a valid Dev Center account. If you don't have one, you'll need to sign up for one before you can proceed with the activation process.

Get Registered

Assuming you have a valid Dev Center account, let's move on to the activation process. When you navigate to aka.ms/activatexbox, you should be brought to a page where you can enter the activation code that you received when you purchased your Dev Mode Activation License. If you're not seeing this page, there could be a few reasons why.

One possibility is that you're not signed-in to your Dev Center account. Make sure that you're signed-in to your account before navigating to aka.ms/activatexbox. If you're not signed in, you may be redirected to the Xbox development consoles tab in Microsoft Partner Center instead of the activation page.

Another possibility is that there may be an issue with the link itself. Try navigating to the activation page directly by going to partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/development/xbox/activation. This should take you directly to the activation page where you can enter your activation code.

If you're still having trouble activating Dev Mode on your Xbox Series X, I would recommend you proceed to this link Questions - Microsoft Q&A

Note: On the link provided, make sure to look for the option ask a question (top right of the screen) and proceed posting this issue we have. They can help you troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing and provide additional guidance on how to activate Dev Mode on your console.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register. - Similar Threads - dev mode activate

2. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  3. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  4. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  5. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  6. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  7. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  8. Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?: I want to know it because I only see tutorials of people doing it on Xbox series s/x, and I really Sonys want to waste 20 dollars on a thing that doesn’t work in my console. submitted by...
  9. Issue while trying to activate Dev Mode on a new console

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue while trying to activate Dev Mode on a new console: I previously had Dev Mode activated on an Xbox Series S which I have since sold and no longer have access to. I'm trying to activate Dev Mode on my new Xbox Series X and can't figure out how to do...
  10. Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation: Good morning, I've been having a problem, I wan to create a developer account for my Xbox series x, I enter the form where I choose my region, type of account and my personal data, I fill the ones...