Xbox DesignLap Controller - trash for 100€

Discus and support Xbox DesignLap Controller - trash for 100€ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I wanted to buy my boyfriend a cool birthday presant in June this year, I thought I design his own controller with his Xbox-Name on it, a nice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BotanicStream64, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Xbox DesignLap Controller - trash for 100€

Since I wanted to buy my boyfriend a cool birthday presant in June this year, I thought I design his own controller with his Xbox-Name on it, a nice Color, on base of the "diamant" controller.

As far, as I payed round about 100€ for it, I thought Xbox would have a certain courage in quality - false.

Looked nice, but when you turned it around, you might have thought a child had put it together.

Gaps between the components lend to a sharp edge under the left trigger.

So I called Microsoft store, and after pushing me between 8 different employees from Microsoft store and from xbox Support, because everybody said, the other one has to handle it, someone from xbox finally hat the kindness to help me: send it in, we get
    you a new one.

OK so far.

A quick reminder, that this was in June:

I had to do this 4 times by now!!!

Every time I send it in and received a "new" one, the defekt was worse or nearly the same - no not the same, because the gap wasn't only on the left side anymore, since the first change ist was on both sides.

2 days ago I received the 4. one - and (what a surprise) the same defect!!.

Now that I'm angry and pissed (again, my boyfriends birthday was in June, now it's Oktober) and Xbox / Mircosoft doesn't want to give me my money back.

So before I contact my lawyer (thank's god I have an insurance for that):

What can I do? In Germany we have the right to get our money back as long, as half a year hasn't passed from the time I bought it, and the replacement dind't work out for two times (by the way, I am at 3 times by now).

When the answer is: call the Support - yeah thank's, this already worked out so good all the times - no one knows what to do, has to ask a Manager, and this always takes minimus a week.

Then after you waited like 2 weeks for the call back, they write you an email, that they couldn't reach you by phone (but they didn't even try).

Help!

:)

BotanicStream64, Oct 11, 2017
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    XBOX ONE Controllers

^ What Bizzaro said..... my controller, hands off! I have a spare controller my little guy can trash, and even after numerous trips down the stairs it still works 100%....

-

I'll have to have a locking case for my Elite controller when it arrives......LOL

kingvas78, Oct 11, 2017
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    How much is my Xbox 360 worth?

about 100 bux. a little more perhaps. three controllers with the charge kits are a bonus. but your CoD collection is trash for games.

isturbo1, Oct 11, 2017
  4. kingvas78 Win User

XBOX ONE Controllers

^ What Bizzaro said..... my controller, hands off! I have a spare controller my little guy can trash, and even after numerous trips down the stairs it still works 100%....

-

I'll have to have a locking case for my Elite controller when it arrives......LOL
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox Controllers Trash

Hi there!

Thank you for your post but since this is a thread that Violates the
    Xbox Forum Guidelineswe will be locking it.

As stated under Rule 9) Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership.
    This is a form of trolling that only inflames the community and incites more flaming and abusive posts.

If there are any other questions or concerns please create a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That will allow us to tailor our support specifically to you!

Just make sure to review the Guidelines before a Thread/Post is made so as to not violate the rules by mistake.

Happy gaming.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox One X Dog Bundle

I prefer the Xbox over PS, but it's mostly because of the controllers..

The dual shock controllers are trash to play with.
  7. darkmenX0 Win User

Prepaid code accepted but no subscription added

Infact - my problem stil NOT SOLVED. $100 goes to trash. Great support!
  8. MasterAce2781 Win User

Xbox one controllers are trash

I tried replacing with AA-batteries the controller still wouldn't turn on.
Thema:

Xbox DesignLap Controller - trash for 100€

1. Xbox DesignLap Controller - trash for 100€ - Similar Threads - DesignLap Controller trash

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty: I purchased an xbox controller yesterday from EE and when i add the device to my microsoft account its saying warranty expired can anyone advise me on how to sort this please as i i dont want a...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  6. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  7. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  8. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  9. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  10. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...