Xbox design labs missing in shipping and has been for the last 3 months.

Discus and support Xbox design labs missing in shipping and has been for the last 3 months. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've ordered a design labs 2 controller of Xbox design labs some time late December and it nearly being 3 months without any sort of information or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakubHalas, Mar 9, 2023.

1. JakubHalas
    JakubHalas Guest

I've ordered a design labs 2 controller of Xbox design labs some time late December and it nearly being 3 months without any sort of information or being able to track my shipment. This is the third time I've had to post on this forum without any help whatsoever. Trying to contact support regarding this issue has been and absolute nightmare. No support whatsoever in being able to contact anyone worth helping me over at Microsoft or Xbox and the virtual assistant bot is useless aswell. I took this query to FedEx who have been the people delivering the product with their only response is that they lost the product during shipping and they cannot help me anymore and that I have to contact the supplier ????? How unacceptable!?!? Been stuck for this same query for over 2 month since the controller had a delivery estimate date of 4th of January 2023 with no sign of appearing anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've have tried using the bot as some one else previously mentioned in my past question to no avail as the bot didn't have any articles or any proper drop down menus for me to click on to verify my problem. How come there ain't a simple email I can just send for this issue to be resolved ??

:)

JakubHalas, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JakubHalas, I'm sorry that this is happening with your order, unfortunately here in the community as independent consultants, I don't have access to the tools and information that support has, so the ideal thing would be to contact them via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come

Hello, Daniel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The order for the customized controller from Xbox Design Lab will not show on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders). It will show on the Design Lab order history page (https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/sales/orde...).

Design Lab controllers might take more than a month to be shipped. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. For more information, please refer to:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-design...

If you have not received any email with your tracking information and the order inside the Design Lab website is showing as "in processing", rest assured that the controller has not been shipped so far.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Item still pending

Because design lab controllers are custom made, they take 2-3 weeks to be shipped.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Order pending

Since Design Lab controllers are customized, it takes about 2-3 weeks for them to be made before they are shipped.
Thema:

1. Xbox design labs missing in shipping and has been for the last 3 months. - Similar Threads - design labs missing

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab stuck in processing: I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?...
  6. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  7. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  8. Xbox design lab not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab not letting me sign in: Ok I'm a bit annoyed now can't get ahold of support and I am unable to login to my design lab account. I made a custom elite controller back on Feb 13th I wanted to verify it's status and go to...
  9. Design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab warranty: I have a custom design lab elite series 2 with an unresponsive bumper and I'm unsure of what will happen when I send it in. Will it be repaired or will it be replaced? And if it's replaced will it...
  10. Missing design lab controller and call back doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing design lab controller and call back doesn't work: I ordered a design lab controller that was getting shipped via FedEx, It has been sitting at clearance for over a month now and I have tried contacting FedEx but get no response, tried contacting...