Xbox design labs issue

Discus and support Xbox design labs issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Well, I am customizing an elite controller and I get done customizing and things it doesn’t give you an option to buy it. It also will not let you save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BraedenCulp, Jun 3, 2023.

1. BraedenCulp
    BraedenCulp Guest

Xbox design labs issue

Well, I am customizing an elite controller and I get done customizing and things it doesn’t give you an option to buy it. It also will not let you save when you go to the three dots and press save creation or something like that when you do that it gives you try again later and I’ve done it on multiple devices and it will still not work, is anybody else having this issue?

:)

BraedenCulp, Jun 3, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Disconnessione controller [Translate] Disconnect Controller

Hello
    albagaga93
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having disconnecting issues with you Design Labs controller.

It sounds like you've already tried some of the trouble shooting steps that I was going to suggest.

The fact that only your Design Labs controller is having issues and not your other controllers rules out the possibility

of it being a wireless interference problem. Here are a couple of links that should help:

Design Labs FAQ

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

If you continue to have issues with the DL controller I would suggest setting up a repair order if it's still under warranty.

It will take a little while because the fact that it is a custom Design Labs controller like you mentioned, so the sooner you send it off,

the better.

I hope this helped! Good luck and happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums
  4. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Designer labs controller

Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

Thema:

Xbox design labs issue

1. Xbox design labs issue - Similar Threads - design labs issue

2. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  3. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  4. Xbox design lab not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab not letting me sign in: Ok I'm a bit annoyed now can't get ahold of support and I am unable to login to my design lab account. I made a custom elite controller back on Feb 13th I wanted to verify it's status and go to...
  5. Design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab warranty: I have a custom design lab elite series 2 with an unresponsive bumper and I'm unsure of what will happen when I send it in. Will it be repaired or will it be replaced? And if it's replaced will it...
  6. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...
  7. Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?: I ordered a controller in December, it was stuck in processing for 4 weeks, and I've now spent a few weeks calling a few times a week, just to spend a collective time of roughly 8-9 hours in total...
  8. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  9. Design lab issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Design lab issues: I am unable to login to design labs to order my custom controller. It says my account does not contain an email address but it does. e3884441-c675-42a9-9ce3-31924ce365ca
  10. Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?: I ordered a controller on 11/8, and today marks 4 weeks. My item still stays “processing”. I’ve seen so many reviews and videos where people have gotten theirs already by now. Or, reviews where...