Xbox Design Lab won't load the controller configurator

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab won't load the controller configurator in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to access the Design Lab I'm brought to the configurator, but stuck on the pulsing Xbox logo. I am able to add the unconfigured controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sisavahn ly, Feb 14, 2023.

1. sisavahn ly
    sisavahn ly Guest

When I try to access the Design Lab I'm brought to the configurator, but stuck on the pulsing Xbox logo. I am able to add the unconfigured controller to my cart and get to the checkout page. This issue happens with the Elite and the standard configurators.

:)

sisavahn ly, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I suggest that you try to access the page using a different device or different internet browser.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Xbox Design Lab not loading Configuration

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Xbox Design Lab not loading Configuration

Hello RomanP9,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble with the Xbox Design Lab. In the meantime, please try the following steps:

- Make sure your device and browser are updated to the latest version.

- Disable any extensions or add-ons that might interfere with the website.

- Try using a different network connection, such as a mobile hotspot or a VPN.

- If none of these steps work, please wait for a few hours and try again later.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a great day!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

6. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

Thema:

1. Xbox Design Lab won't load the controller configurator - Similar Threads - Design Lab won't

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. Xbox design lab won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab won't let me sign in: Can't sign into xbox design lab, it says I don't have a last name but I do and I found an answer that said it was because of a space in the last name but I removed mine and it still didn't work...
  6. Microsoft won't service my xbox one design lab controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft won't service my xbox one design lab controller?: So I did a custom Xbox One controller as a gift Christmas of last year. The controller has been working just fine and just randomly stopped working. (no bumps, drops, spills, ect.) My warranty was...
  7. Xbox Design Lab won't let me engrave

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab won't let me engrave: I want to know why I can't engrave "(u w u)" in Xbox Design Lab but I can engrave "OwO what's this?" and "(O w O)"? Are you guys anti-uwu? ( _ ) [img] 0fb44c7c-2a99-4596-a7bf-c5fb483f2742
  8. Xbox Design Lab won't allow me to complete my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab won't allow me to complete my order: At the end of the process of designing a custom XBox controller, the online store won't allow me to process my order because the "place order" button is grayed out. I called Microsoft support and...
  9. Xbox Design Lab - Won't ship

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab - Won't ship: Does anyone know when the Xbox Design Lab will ship to New Zealand? I have tried to make one via the design lab, by the time I go to check out it says that it's not available in New Zealand yet....
  10. New Design Lab Controller Won't Control Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Design Lab Controller Won't Control Game: Before I submit a replacement request, I want to be sure that there isn't something I can do to fix this issue. I just bought a new controller for Xbox One, and the controller will synch with...