Xbox design lab won't let me sign in

Discus and support Xbox design lab won't let me sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't sign into xbox design lab, it says I don't have a last name but I do and I found an answer that said it was because of a space in the last name... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kwl43, Mar 26, 2023.

1. kwl43
    kwl43 Guest

Can't sign into xbox design lab, it says I don't have a last name but I do and I found an answer that said it was because of a space in the last name but I removed mine and it still didn't work

:)

kwl43, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Design Labs won't let me sign in

Hi Ryun!

Sorry to hear about what's happening there. I have actually seen multiple users having the same issue. This could mean that it's a server-side issue. I suggest to wait and try it again for few hours. Please also report it through https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status, there's a Report button there.
  3. Rostom L Win User

XBOX Design lab won't let me sign in

Hi Jacob!

Sorry to hear about that. I suggest that you try to use a different browser or use incognito mode or use a different device. If nothing's working, you may instead use a different Microsoft account. Else, you may instead wait and try it again at a later time.
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and a fellow Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well.

With regards to this issue, can you tell us what device are you using to access the design lab?

If this is via PC or mobile, please try using a different browser or clear the cache of your current browser by going to Browser Settings > clear cache or data depending on the browser you are using. After that, go to https://account.microsoft.com/profile page but I believe this is where you tried updating your display name as well but kindly check too.

After that, let us know if you can access the design lab or you may try this direct link https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/

I hope this helps. But let us know here how it goes and we will try our best to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. kwl43 Win User

I tried it on PC, I did what you recommended and cleared my cache on chrome and it still didn't work so I tried it on edge and that didn't work either. I can access the design lab it just won't let me sign in to purchase the controllers I create
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I actually encountered this issue myself before and saw a lot of users experienced the same issue. But over time it just fixes on its own. This must be a server-side issue. My suggestion here is to wait and try it again at a later time. Alternatively, please use or create a new Microsoft account and see if it lets you sign in through the Xbox Design Lab website.
Thema:

1. Xbox design lab won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - design lab won't

2. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  3. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  4. Xbox design lab not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab not letting me sign in: Ok I'm a bit annoyed now can't get ahold of support and I am unable to login to my design lab account. I made a custom elite controller back on Feb 13th I wanted to verify it's status and go to...
  5. Xbox Design Lab won't load the controller configurator

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab won't load the controller configurator: When I try to access the Design Lab I'm brought to the configurator, but stuck on the pulsing Xbox logo. I am able to add the unconfigured controller to my cart and get to the checkout page. This...
  6. Microsoft won't service my xbox one design lab controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft won't service my xbox one design lab controller?: So I did a custom Xbox One controller as a gift Christmas of last year. The controller has been working just fine and just randomly stopped working. (no bumps, drops, spills, ect.) My warranty was...
  7. Xbox Design Lab won't let me engrave

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab won't let me engrave: I want to know why I can't engrave "(u w u)" in Xbox Design Lab but I can engrave "OwO what's this?" and "(O w O)"? Are you guys anti-uwu? ( _ ) [img] 0fb44c7c-2a99-4596-a7bf-c5fb483f2742
  8. Xbox Design Lab won't allow me to complete my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab won't allow me to complete my order: At the end of the process of designing a custom XBox controller, the online store won't allow me to process my order because the "place order" button is grayed out. I called Microsoft support and...
  9. Xbox Design Lab - Won't ship

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab - Won't ship: Does anyone know when the Xbox Design Lab will ship to New Zealand? I have tried to make one via the design lab, by the time I go to check out it says that it's not available in New Zealand yet....
  10. New Design Lab Controller Won't Control Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Design Lab Controller Won't Control Game: Before I submit a replacement request, I want to be sure that there isn't something I can do to fix this issue. I just bought a new controller for Xbox One, and the controller will synch with...