Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If my custom series 2 elite controller’s right bumper stopped working. When i send it in to get a replacement, will I get my custom design back?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joshua RoyalRoyal, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty

If my custom series 2 elite controller’s right bumper stopped working. When i send it in to get a replacement, will I get my custom design back?

:)

Joshua RoyalRoyal, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Toast-Tea Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty

I'm curious about the additional 2-year warranty. If that is available for an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Labs, how do you purchase it?

Thank you!
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed 👎

Hi John Christian1,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, your Xbox Controller has a hardware issue. Since, you are asking for repair on this controller according to these pages:

If you’re still experiencing issues with your controller after troubleshooting, a replacement may be necessary. For more info, go to:

Request an Xbox controller replacement

Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller warranty update

Kindly, proceed with the request for repair on this controller as you no longer need to troubleshoot it.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Designer labs controller

Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

I am afraid not and it will depend to the availability of Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller since it's a customized design. If you wish to proceed sending it for replacement, please refer to this link as your guide: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
Thema:

1. Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty - Similar Threads - Design Lab Series

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab stuck in processing: I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?...
  6. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  7. Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?: I’ve just had my design lab series 2 controller delivered I was just wondering does it come with the adjustment tool for the toggles? I purchased all the accessory packs that you can with the...
  8. Design lab elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Design lab elite series 2 controller: I just ordered a brand new design lab elite controller it arrived this past monday August 7th i have played with it twice and I noticed there is some play in the joy sticks the right one has...
  9. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...
  10. Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty: Hi there, I read on Reddit that you can call and request an additional 2 year warranty on top of the standard 1 year limited warranty that the controller already comes with for $20. Personally I...