Xbox design lab is a scam

Discus and support Xbox design lab is a scam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Community, I want to warn you guys for Xbox Design Lab, this is a scam. First time i tried to order a controller was on 9th June 2022, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marne Rat, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Marne Rat
    Marne Rat Guest

Hello Community,

I want to warn you guys for Xbox Design Lab, this is a scam.

First time i tried to order a controller was on 9th June 2022, I ordered the controller and the money was gone out of my bank account. But i didnt get an confirmation of the order i placed or i couldnt find the order in Purchase history. So i searched contact with microsoft and xbox, they told me they couldnt do anything and i had to contact my bank, so i did. Then after a lot of conversations they told me i would get my money bank, this took 3 weeks. But apparently it wasnt my fault or the banks fault but it was the fault of microsoft's website, after their employees told me it was our fault so many times.

So now i got my money back and i think to myself, surely something wont go wrong on the second time right. I designed my controller and the page said my controller would be delivered in 3 - 4 weeks. I made the purchase again on 23th of June 2022, and now i didnt get a confirmation again... but now i was able to find my purchase back in my purchase history the status said "Pending" so i waited 3 - 4 weeks. And then i contacted the microsoft support again, they told me to search for contact with xbox and then xbox told me to search contact with microsoft again. So i did for about 2 weeks, and then the result was they couldnt do anything for me.

So now 2,5 month (11 weeks) (77 days) later my order is still pending, but the money is still gone in my bank account. Microsoft can't give me any information about the order and i think i will never get my controller. The microsoft and xbox helpdesk employees ignore me and when i mail them i dont get a reply anymore.

I want to warn you guys!!! DO NOT ORDER A XBOX DESIGN LAB CONTROLLER......

ITS A SCAM!!!!

:)

Marne Rat, Sep 8, 2022
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

1. Xbox design lab is a scam - Similar Threads - design lab scam

2. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  3. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  4. Xbox design lab not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab not letting me sign in: Ok I'm a bit annoyed now can't get ahold of support and I am unable to login to my design lab account. I made a custom elite controller back on Feb 13th I wanted to verify it's status and go to...
  5. Design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab warranty: I have a custom design lab elite series 2 with an unresponsive bumper and I'm unsure of what will happen when I send it in. Will it be repaired or will it be replaced? And if it's replaced will it...
  6. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...
  7. Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?: I ordered a controller in December, it was stuck in processing for 4 weeks, and I've now spent a few weeks calling a few times a week, just to spend a collective time of roughly 8-9 hours in total...
  8. How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?: I tried to order a Xbox design lab controller using only Xbox currency, but it is saying there is a error to my orders I hope that you guys can get that fix as fast as you guys could....
  9. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  10. Xbox design lab is a SCAM. Do not order from them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab is a SCAM. Do not order from them: I ordered my Xbox design lab controller 6 weeks ago. I called after 4 weeks as it still said processing. They said wait another week. I called back at 5 weeks and they said they’d look in to it....