Xbox design lab custom elite controllers serial numbers come up as a basic controller and...

Discus and support Xbox design lab custom elite controllers serial numbers come up as a basic controller and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Contacted xbox to purchase xbox complete for my brand new custom elite 2 controllers they put in the serial numbers and they come up as basic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord Firestorm7, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Xbox design lab custom elite controllers serial numbers come up as a basic controller and...

Contacted xbox to purchase xbox complete for my brand new custom elite 2 controllers they put in the serial numbers and they come up as basic controllers with 90 day warranty. I asked them about it they tried to fix it then said because it's custom they get that type of warranty and you can't buy xbox complete for it. I was told by an xbox rep right after I bought them you could I just had to wait till they come in. It really sucks.

:)

Lord Firestorm7, Nov 15, 2022
  2. DavidO'Druahan Win User

MS repair taking 6 weeks so far

I went to the devices page ( from the link above ) to register the controller for repair but my controller is not listed. I tried to add the controller with the serial number and I get an error message "We couldn't verify the serial number. Check the serial number and try again." I get this message every time I try to add it. I have a custom controller that I designed in MS design lab.
  3. OGCryptor Win User

Xbox One Design Lab Controllers

This worked for the standard controllers but does not work for the two design labs in question. The serial number from the design controllers says not recognized.
  4. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
  5. John Christian1 Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed đź‘Ž

I would like to get this controller repaired but I can only find ways to get a replacement. This is a xbox design lab controller so idk if they're gonna replace it, plus the serial number didnt show up when I punched it in. Is there an easier way to get a replacement or a fix for this elite series 2 controller?
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox design lab

Yes design labs controllers do come with blu tooth.

Just a heads up the Elite controller does not
Thema:

Xbox design lab custom elite controllers serial numbers come up as a basic controller and...

1. Xbox design lab custom elite controllers serial numbers come up as a basic controller and... - Similar Threads - design lab custom

2. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  3. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  4. Xbox Design Lab Not Saving my custom controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab Not Saving my custom controller: I was using xbox design lab and when i finished my controller it would not save it was telling me something went wrong please try again so i repeated the design of the controller 5 more times and...
  5. Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???: I have for a number of weeks now been trying to purchase a custom controller from design labs, I create the controller and have it complete. It won’t give me an option to add to kart or purchase...
  6. How can I get warranty on a xbox design lab controller without losing my customizations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get warranty on a xbox design lab controller without losing my customizations?: I bought the most expensive controller ever for my wife's birthday. Its a custom elite 2 controller with every accessory I can think of. Surprisingly, the controller stopped working a couple of...
  7. The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...: I've tried to place an order twice for a custom Xbox Series X controller and I was met both times with this e-mail: https://i.imgur.com/nSW4pYk.png My credit card is perfectly fine. I contacted...
  8. Can not sign into Design Lab for custom controller!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not sign into Design Lab for custom controller!: I am trying to order a custom elite controller through Xbox Design Lab and when I try to check out it tells me to sign in but when I do the error pops up "You can not login right now. Your...
  9. How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...: How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now. The website wont let me pay, cannot believe your website sucks that much....
  10. Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?: I was messing around with the design lab and I really want to add a warlock image from destiny to the front of my controller. But I couldn’t find any options, and I see people to something similar...