Xbox Design Lab Controller not functioning properly.

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab Controller not functioning properly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my design lab controller 2 months ago, and already it is not functioning properly. The A button doesn't register my input well and accurately.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Janssen, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Mark Janssen
    Mark Janssen Guest

I bought my design lab controller 2 months ago, and already it is not functioning properly. The A button doesn't register my input well and accurately. This is especially anoying with games like Fifa and Rocket League.

I think if you pay more for a controller it should at least work and have a better reliability than standard controllers, but unfortianately it doesn't seem to be the case.

So my question is: Is there any way I could get it fixed?

I live in The Netherlands

Thanks in advance!

:)

Mark Janssen, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Buttons on design lab Xbox controller

grateful for your help . Purchased a Xbox design lab controller in March this year . two of the buttons have stopped working properly .canbyou help please ?

DealWithItBroOk, Oct 15, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Design Labs Controllers Available In UK

Hi Everyone

It looks like Xbox Design Lab controllers may now be available in the UK. Time to get creative and enjoy yourself.

Xbox Design Lab

gds1972, Oct 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

8. XBF Amber M Win User

Where are the warranty details?

Thema:

1. Xbox Design Lab Controller not functioning properly. - Similar Threads - Design Lab Controller

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  6. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  7. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  8. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  9. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  10. Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?: I’ve just had my design lab series 2 controller delivered I was just wondering does it come with the adjustment tool for the toggles? I purchased all the accessory packs that you can with the...