Xbox Design Lab Controller not functioning properly.

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab Controller not functioning properly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my design lab controller 2 months ago, and already it is not functioning properly. The A button doesn't register my input well and accurately.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Janssen, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Mark Janssen
    Mark Janssen Guest

I bought my design lab controller 2 months ago, and already it is not functioning properly. The A button doesn't register my input well and accurately. This is especially anoying with games like Fifa and Rocket League.

I think if you pay more for a controller it should at least work and have a better reliability than standard controllers, but unfortianately it doesn't seem to be the case.

So my question is: Is there any way I could get it fixed?

I live in The Netherlands

Thanks in advance!

:)

Mark Janssen, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Buttons on design lab Xbox controller

grateful for your help . Purchased a Xbox design lab controller in March this year . two of the buttons have stopped working properly .canbyou help please ?

DealWithItBroOk, Oct 15, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Design Labs Controllers Available In UK

Hi Everyone

It looks like Xbox Design Lab controllers may now be available in the UK. Time to get creative and enjoy yourself.

Xbox Design Lab

gds1972, Oct 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

8. XBF Amber M Win User

Where are the warranty details?

Thema:

1. Xbox Design Lab Controller not functioning properly. - Similar Threads - Design Lab Controller

2. Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or...: I ordered the controller in December as a Christmas gift for my son-in-law. I knew it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas because it said it would take 3-4 weeks. However, it has now been more...
  3. How Long Does Xbox Design Lab Controllers Take?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long Does Xbox Design Lab Controllers Take?: I just ordered mine two days ago, I was checking the status on it and it says processing, so I asked a friend cause he has a design lab controller, he said it usually take 2 or 3 weeks, so is...
  4. How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...: How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now. The website wont let me pay, cannot believe your website sucks that much....
  5. Xbox elite series 2 design lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 design lab controller: Hello, I would like to ask a quick question to receive some clarification here. So if I were to purchase my own Xbox elite series 2 controller from Xbox design lab, does it come with the paddles,...
  6. Need help with xbox design lab. I bought a controller put in my address and today I looked...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with xbox design lab. I bought a controller put in my address and today I looked...: I bought a controller on xbox design lab. I put my address. Today when I looked over it the state was changed. Am I screwed or is there a way to fix this? 4a4f5a86-a96f-445b-a0fa-ec7857332525
  7. I cannot purcahse a design lab controller because the site says i don't have an email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purcahse a design lab controller because the site says i don't have an email: I get this error when trying to login on xboxdesignlabs.xbox.com "Your Microsoft account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft account and try signing in again."...
  8. What happened to my design labs elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my design labs elite controller?: I bought a custom elite controller from design labs. The controller was delivered upon inspection the right analogue stick was not working how it should imo. It clicked when rotated, I was not...
  9. FedEx lost my Design Labs controller. How do I contact a living person to look into the issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    FedEx lost my Design Labs controller. How do I contact a living person to look into the issue?: FedEx Lost a $240 custom design lab controller. I'm trying to contact someone via email or chat to look into this matter. There are no direct links anywhere, on "help bots" that are nothing but...
  10. Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed: I just received my Xbox elite series 2 controller and the right analog stick creates a clicking noise when I rotate the analog stick around in a circle. It also feels weird at the point where it...