Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My son bought an Xbox design lab controller 1 month ago and the headphone jack has stopped working. We have tried different headsets and none... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewStrachan2, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

Hi,

My son bought an Xbox design lab controller 1 month ago and the headphone jack has stopped working. We have tried different headsets and none work. We have also connected headsets to his original controller and everything works fine.

Can you please provide contact details so I can return the controller for warranty repair or replacement as cannot find this anywhere on the website.

Many thanks

Andrew

:)

AndrewStrachan2, Aug 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

What controller do you have?

Hello!

Around this time last year I ordered a design lab controller. I designed a black controller with teal triggers and bumpers, and white buttons. I also had my name engraved into it. The controller looks amazing, but about a month ago the jack for the headset
    is no longer working. My headset works with my other controllers still so I know the controller is the problem. I am really sad because it feels weird now using my old controllers that came with the Xbox. :(
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Do XBox design lab controllers have a headset connection?

Hi Gilly,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on design lab controller. On the page of

design lab controller
    , under the features and specifications it states Compatible with chat headset.

• Compatible with Xbox One Play & Charge Kit, Chat Headset, Stereo Headset, Chatpad and more
    • Includes 3.5mm stereo headset jack and (2) AA batteries
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

One workaround for a messed up headphone jack it the headphone adapter. That is what I use on my controllers.
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

If its still under guarantee then send it back to be fixed or you could ask someone in the tech business if they could take a look.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello XxNe0nDiam0ndxX,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an issue with the audio jack on your Xbox One Design Labs controller.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting support article. Try this out for
    us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

1. Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working - Similar Threads - Design Lab Controller

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  6. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  7. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  8. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  9. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  10. Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?: I’ve just had my design lab series 2 controller delivered I was just wondering does it come with the adjustment tool for the toggles? I purchased all the accessory packs that you can with the...