Xbox design lab concern

Discus and support Xbox design lab concern in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i ordered my elite series 2 bundle back on April 19 and it's been 4 weeks now and it's been stuck on processing also I've still not received any email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TiedSkydiver719, May 17, 2023.

1. Xbox design lab concern

i ordered my elite series 2 bundle back on April 19 and it's been 4 weeks now and it's been stuck on processing also I've still not received any email about the tracking number for the shipment of the controller so I'm concerned if I'll ever actually get it

:)

TiedSkydiver719, May 17, 2023
  2. TiedSkydiver719 Win User

Xbox design lab concern

alright I'll give it till next week and if i still don't get anything I'll contact them to see what's going on with the order
  3. DeniqL Win User

Xbox design lab concern

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If you don’t see it in your inbox, double-check your spam or junk folders. If you don’t see the confirmation, check your order status:

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/sales/orde...

If you don’t see your controller order, the purchase wasn’t successful. However, check with your financial institution or bank first to see if the purchase is processing on their end. If you still don’t see the purchase on your account, recreate your controller design, and then submit your order.
  4. TiedSkydiver719 Win User

Xbox design lab concern

it's been over a month but i have finally received a tracking number for the controller and it'll hopefully arrive soon.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Xbox design lab concern

Yes I hope it arrives soon though
  6. TiedSkydiver719 Win User

Xbox design lab concern

Hi Luis, i do have the confirmation email and they did take the money for the order, i still just haven't received any email about the tracking number
Thema:

Xbox design lab concern

1. Xbox design lab concern - Similar Threads - design lab concern

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab stuck in processing: I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?...
  6. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  7. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  8. Xbox design lab not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab not letting me sign in: Ok I'm a bit annoyed now can't get ahold of support and I am unable to login to my design lab account. I made a custom elite controller back on Feb 13th I wanted to verify it's status and go to...
  9. Design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab warranty: I have a custom design lab elite series 2 with an unresponsive bumper and I'm unsure of what will happen when I send it in. Will it be repaired or will it be replaced? And if it's replaced will it...
  10. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...