Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats
Discus and support Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my issue is that I have unlinked both my Xbox and discord and then re linked using the QR code. It would successfully link, I have the beta Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsMeeMellow, Aug 7, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats
Loading...
-
Xbox delta issue regarding Discord voice chats - Similar Threads - delta issue regarding
-
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Network Delta issue to the point can't play
in XboX InsidersNetwork Delta issue to the point can't play: As of the 1st of the year something happened and everything is so slow it like my account is screwed up to the max! i've called tech support only to get blown of and pissed off! i have a 400... -
Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue
in XboX InsidersInsiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue: I'm part of the Delta Ring of XBox preview, and just recently(within the past day or so,) my achievements are no longer popping up on screen when unlocking. I'm only getting the notification on my... -
Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox
in XboX InsidersDiscord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox: I was wondering why I can not screen share 360 games through the modern consoles. Is it because they open a different client to open the game? I wanted to screen share mtgr to some buddies that... -
Delta Ring - Audio issues when using Apps or having the guide open
in XboX InsidersDelta Ring - Audio issues when using Apps or having the guide open: I just wanted to check if anyone is having the same issue as me. I use Xbox Series S, I'm on delta ring, and for the past week, when I'm using apps, like YouTube, or even just opening the guide... -
New Delta Release Might've Fixed My Controller Disconnection Issues
in XboX InsidersNew Delta Release Might've Fixed My Controller Disconnection Issues: Over the last year, all of my xbox controllers have frequently disconnected off and on while using my XSX. I have tried almost every fix, but they seemed to be only temporary solutions. After the...