Xbox dedicated server issues

Discus and support Xbox dedicated server issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How did I fix the problems with Xbox dedicated server. Currently it wipes back to day 1 on all maps and no loot drops are spawning. How do I fix these?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by drazhar84, Nov 7, 2022.

1. drazhar84
    drazhar84 Guest

How did I fix the problems with Xbox dedicated server. Currently it wipes back to day 1 on all maps and no loot drops are spawning. How do I fix these?

:)

drazhar84, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DRAZHAR84

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening with a single game? If yes, which one?
    What device do you have?
    When this started to happen?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Ark dedicated Server issues

4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Gears 3 FORUM TOURNAMENT>!>!>

"How so? Dedicated Servers fix that issue".

And even so, how exactly is a dedicated server going to fix the lag someone is going to experience in an Aussie to Yank match?
  5. McHale Win User

Things For Treyarch To Fix

Here's my top 5.

1. DEDICATED SERVERS

2. DEDICATED SERVERS

3. DEDICATED SERVERS

4. DEDICATED SERVERS

5. DEDICATED SERVERS

Lag switching is ridiculously easy to do and impossible to counter.
  6. POPdevil Win User

P2P not Dedicated

Dedicated servers ARE NOT a thing of the past. They aren't HERE yet. Xbox sent out a survey and a tool so they could track traffic because they are planning on making XBOX live ALL dedicated servers. EA only users dedicated servers.
Thema:

1. Xbox dedicated server issues - Similar Threads - dedicated server issues

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Ark Dedicated PC Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Dedicated PC Server: Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as...
  4. new call of duty dedicated server

in XboX Insiders
    new call of duty dedicated server: can we get call of duty dedicated server in israel we have high ping to the european servers there is plenty of dedicated servers in israel you have an office there it will be a game changer for...
  5. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  6. Why is my non dedicated server not saving.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my non dedicated server not saving.: I'm playing, building and traveling with my buddy to play this game. Penguins were not showing up in the game at all. I looked out for help and saw some one say put in prevent hibernation. Ever...
  7. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  9. cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join non dedicated server only get join failed message: I have been trying to play ark with my son but we cant get connected, i tryied non dedecated server i tryed running a dedicated server dut i get the same thing. join fail message. nothing more...
  10. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...