Xbox Day One Bonus Doesn't Work
Discus and support Xbox Day One Bonus Doesn't Work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a Day One Xbox One with a Day One Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership card. This card was supposed to come with a bonus that was "Killer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MockHealer, Feb 5, 2014.
Thema:
Xbox Day One Bonus Doesn't Work
Loading...
-
Xbox Day One Bonus Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Bonus Doesn't
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
Weekly console bonus and play a game on console not working this week?
in XBoX on WindowsWeekly console bonus and play a game on console not working this week?: The rewards for Console is not work. My wife and I play between the 2 of use for about 2 hours a night after the kids are in bed. It has not completed but 1 this week.... -
xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...
in XBoX on Windowsxbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass... -
Xbox mobile app bonus points
in XBoX on WindowsXbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program.... -
Xbox app bonus points missing
in XBoX on WindowsXbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the... -
FIFA 17 pre order bonus 1 month EA access code doesn't work
in XBoX Sales and PromoFIFA 17 pre order bonus 1 month EA access code doesn't work: it acknowledges it's a code for EA access but doesn't redeem it. a1e0d153-b1b0-44de-9473-7505d72d1589 -
Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code
in XBoX Sales and PromoHello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code: Hello guys, I purchased GofW 4 Standart Edition in 07/10/2016 and I did not received the bonus code. Please team, I asked if possible you guys send me the codes. Thank you all... -
"Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, ...
in XBoX Sales and Promo"Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, ...: "Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, what I ask for the xbox team is to send me the codes. Thank you all.... -
"Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, ...
in XBoX Sales and Promo"Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, ...: "Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, what I ask for the xbox team is to send me the codes. Thank you all....