Xbox data not syncing in Forza Horizon 4 but it works for other Xbox PC games

Discus and support Xbox data not syncing in Forza Horizon 4 but it works for other Xbox PC games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently had issues when I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my computer Xbox account when I loaded the game up and clicked on the start game/continue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crispay Tacoo, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Xbox data not syncing in Forza Horizon 4 but it works for other Xbox PC games

I've recently had issues when I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my computer Xbox account when I loaded the game up and clicked on the start game/continue button, the Xbox data syncing window would pop up and wouldn't sync any data regardless of the amount of time spent on the game waiting for it. I tested this out by leaving my game on overnight and in the morning there were no results and the sync hadn't started over that period of time. When I Alt+F4 the application without syncing the data and loaded the game back up, the game just went into an infinite loading screen without the data syncing window popping back up; this resulted in me having to restart my computer every time I wanted to try and sync the data. Possibly some important news is that I own the disc version of the game (I originally started playing the game on my console the Xbox One) but I recently downloaded the game digitally onto another console (a separate Xbox One) and the game ran smoothly, syncing the data correctly in under a minute which is quite perplexing. When I ran the game Hitman 3 from my library the data synced immediately so the issue is this game and the data but I don't know how to solve it due to its complex circumstances and I don't want to accidentally lose my game's saved data in the process.

I have reinstalled the game, reset it on the apps and features page, refunded (and then reinstalled), changed networking settings and restarted my computer multiple times and there doesn't seem to be any fixes to this from which I've searched for on the Microsoft community forums, support or any YouTube videos which tried to fix this issue. The game itself does work as I've run the game offline (by removing my ethernet cable) and have been able to play the game from the very start with an offline profile. However, I really want to get my data for this game as I have played this game for a considerable amount of time.

This is a screenshot of what I see when I try to sync my Xbox game saved data:

Xbox data not syncing in Forza Horizon 4 but it works for other Xbox PC games [​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated as I'm not sure if this can be fixed.

:)

Crispay Tacoo, Dec 26, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

FORZA HORİZON 4 SAVE SİLİNDİ

Hi leoredragon,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with missing saved progress in Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this issue please quit Forza Horizon 4, restart your PC and re-launch the game. Upon launch, your game should sync your last
    saved data.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza horizon 4 level sıfırlanması[Forza horizon 4 level reset]

Hi Ahmet,

Thank your for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Forza Horizon 4 to troubleshoot this please try closing your game and restarting your PC. When you launch Forza Horizon 4, your saved data should re-sync.

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Crispay Tacoo,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Crispay Tacoo,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, your data on Forza Horizon 4 is not syncing while playing. It seems that you have done so far in fixing the issue but still the problem persists. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

To better understand it, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem started?
    2. Are there recent changes made that might cause the problem?
    3. Are there any issues when saving it to cloud?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Sign into Xbox App

1. The “we can’t sync your data with the cloud right now” issue can occur if you are not logged into your Xbox app in the PC. Users have reported that the error was resolved after they login to their Xbox App.
    2. Launch the Xbox App on your PC by searching for it in the search bar.
    3. After launching the app, it will ask you to enter your Microsoft account details. You may also have to enter the password or PIN for your computer.
    4. Keep the Xbox app running and launch Forza Horizon 4 on your PC. This time the game should sync all your data and let you play without any error.
    If the problem still persists, we recommend contacting, Forza Support on these links.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Xbox data not syncing in Forza Horizon 4 but it works for other Xbox PC games - Similar Threads - data syncing Forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  4. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%: Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox app and started the game and started running...
  5. Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?: I recently had a problem with an update on forza horizon 5 and reinstalled it in hopes that it would fix the problem. After it reinstalled and I launched the game,it was stuck on syncing data. I...
  6. Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5: Hoping someone here can help. I started Forza Horizon 5 yesterday for the very first time and played a few hours. I earned a few achievements. I didn’t see a place to save progress, so everyone...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data: Hi guys. I gave my account to my brother so he can play forza horizon 5 and when i singed in to play the game won't sync my data and it's saying use offline or try again and when I try again it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Data not syncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Data not syncing: Forza Horizon 5 does the thing where the data doesn't sync, I've tried everything and nothing has worked, I've come to terms with it, while severely disappointed losing all the "rare" cars and all...
  9. Forza horizon 5 stuck on "Syncing data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on "Syncing data": Hi there just got my ROG Ally and have downloaded Forza horizon 5 and I am stuck on the "syncing data" screen. Was going for about 10mins then I decided to exit out, get on my faster wifi and try...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Stuck on 0% Syncing Data (Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Stuck on 0% Syncing Data (Windows 11): Hi, I just got a new ASUS ROG G15 laptop and I'm having issues playing FH5 as it keeps getting stuck on 0% syncing data. I have tried the following: -Updating Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, drivers,...