Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?

Discus and support Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think that Xbox should add more dashboard customization options, With the new dashboard officially releasing next year, what I'm about to say would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DraftSea5674, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?

I think that Xbox should add more dashboard customization options, With the new dashboard officially releasing next year, what I'm about to say would be a great addition to the system. Animated backgrounds for the dashboard should be an option, getting a gif off Microsoft edge and setting it as your background. For Xbox Series X/S users. Another thing that I think should be added would be the layout for the dashboard, for example the 2013 Xbox dashboard, known as the "tiles" Dashboard. Plenty of people on the internet that I have seen have wanted to revert back from when the Xbox one was first released. But there is currently no option to do so. There are also some AMAZING concepts for Xbox dashboard that should be taken into consideration. For example, I saw a very amazing concept of the Xbox 360 blades dashboard. And like I said, the ability to switch dashboards would come in handy for people that might feel more comfortable, or at home on their system when turning it on. I hope there are people that do agree with me on this and would like for these classic dashboards to make the return we need.

submitted by /u/DraftSea5674
    [link] [comments]

/u/DraftSea5674, Nov 6, 2022
  2. SylvorOnix Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

I just think more layout options should available but other than that the dashboard is ok to me
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

I'm pretty sure there will be more customization options on the Xbox Series X dashboard.
  4. juan van Win User

New Xbox Owner with Dashboard Questions

Sorry there is no customization to the colors or layout of the dashboard.

Might be something Xbox will look into for future releases'.

But I do know what you mean, the white on green.
  5. SL4Y1N6 R34PER Win User

You think there should be old school XBOX theme?

i wish microsoft would give us options for dashboard layouts
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Anyone else have right-stick-click issues?

The devs just need custom controller layout options, easy.
Thema:

Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?

1. Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe? - Similar Threads - Dashboard Suggestion More

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  8. Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure: My suggestion would be making a final dashboard revision for the 360 before the store closure that would allow users with gamepass ultimate to use their dusty 360 as a streaming box for gamepass...
  9. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...
  10. Dashboard improvement suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard improvement suggestion: I just got the new dashboard. And i think its still needs improvement Dashboard should be lower (the tile thing can't remember the name . The thing you click to start game or app) lowest as...