Xbox dashboard scrolls down
Discus and support Xbox dashboard scrolls down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Just tried that. Made no difference. Xbox dashboard is unusable. Just scrolls straight to the bottom as soon as i touch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liam mitchell, Dec 31, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox dashboard scrolls down
Loading...
-
Xbox dashboard scrolls down - Similar Threads - dashboard scrolls down
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.
in XboX InsidersXbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings... -
Issue with Xbox Controller Scroll on Dashboard
in XBoX on ConsolesIssue with Xbox Controller Scroll on Dashboard: I have an Xbox One that I use infrequently. Yesterday I logged on and it required an update. After updating, when I attempt to navigate the dashboard, I can only scroll one tile down or one tile... -
My Xbox One X will not scroll down in dashboard menus.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox One X will not scroll down in dashboard menus.: Tried to play COD Black Ops Cold War this morning but I couldn't join my friends chat room. Also in the game I could not aim with any weapon. However I could go into the game settings and scroll... -
Dashboard scroll glitch
in XBoX on ConsolesDashboard scroll glitch: Hello, I bought an Xbox one x last week, May 23, 2018. I have this weird glitch with the dashboard from time to time and the only thing that has fixed it so far is a hard restart. After I hit the... -
Dashboard scroll glitch
in XBoX on ConsolesDashboard scroll glitch: Hello, I bought an Xbox one x last week, May 23, 2018. I have this weird glitch with the dashboard from time to time and the only thing that has fixed it so far is a hard restart. After I hit the...