Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...

Discus and support Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/prasad1287 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/prasad1287, May 9, 2021.

1. Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...

/u/prasad1287, May 9, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble downloading or finding it and to check back later? Help please?

Your console may not be setup correctly.

On your home dashboard on Xbox App kindly click the console icon on top right then choose "add an existing console".
  3. Xbox assassin48 Win User

NXE Dashboard

No thanks.Why do we need a dashboard from 9 years ago?

Not played on a 360 for ages but the dash was fine but a bit slow & the current xbox one dash is fine as it is.

I use my console to play games or use apps,not to sit there playing with the dash anyway.
    Because the majority of Xbox 360 users loved that dashboard. Microsoft can redesign the dashboard, with all the features we have today. The only difference would be the layout and the sound effects. Actually, what they do is up to them
  4. GUN5L1NGER Win User

damn people on here act like ***

At least there have been more people on the forums in the last few weeks. This place has been dying slowly since the redesign.
  5. MrNavy47 Win User

Please make it possible to set language to English!

Hey!

When on xbox dashboard go to the settings tab (the most right tap)

1. go to system setting (the topleft corner)

2. open up console setting (1st on top)

3. choose language and locale (3rd from top)

4. language (1.st from top)

English should be the first on the top.

Hope this worked.
  6. WoodsGymnast794 Win User

Redesigining a game series-Your Opinions

1.Do you think it is good to redesign a game series with each iteration.

Yes, but maintaining the core elements that made the game popular in the first place.

2.Which game do you think turned this to its advantage.

AC Odyssey, Borderlands, Halo.

3.Which game would you like to redesign their game in their next iteration.

Sports game like FIFA - there is potential for further innovation.
Thema:

Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...

1. Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the... - Similar Threads - Dashboard Redesign Concept

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one dashboard redesign ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard redesign ?: I'm not happy with the current layout and navigation. I loved the "Metro" style for a few months but have grown to dislike it a lot. The large recently played screen which allows you to switch...