Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far.

Discus and support Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been in the program since 8th August made a forum thread on 11th because i didn't have access, 3 weeks later still no access they tell me to PM... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mc Rossco, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Mc Rossco
    Mc Rossco Guest

I've been in the program since 8th August made a forum thread on 11th because i didn't have access, 3 weeks later still no access they tell me to PM miss portia on 21st... 5 days later no reply PM again 26th, on 4th september I tweet xbox support because
    it told me in the FAQs to contact them if you can't access the preview forum (heres the link Xbox Insider Program FAQ )
    anyway they tell me to try miss portia again so i do on the 6th (still no reply) and now support after asking me millions of pointless questions and 9 days later have told me they can't help me!

This has been 6 weeks and 1 day since I enrolled in the preview and I'm sick of trying to get access to these forums.

:)

Mc Rossco, Sep 12, 2014
  2. Xbox One Snap: Strange symbols

The preview registration app is no longer used its the xbox preview Dashboard app you need, can you access the preview forum or registration support.

GrowlingYapper, Sep 12, 2014
  3. Xbox One Snap: Strange symbols

Ah, no I don't have the Preview Dashboard app and get "Group Not Found" when trying to access the preview forum.

How would I access registration support?

FoxHounder 87, Sep 12, 2014
  4. Mc Rossco
    Mc Rossco Guest

this was about to go onto 3rd page unanswered so *BUMP*

Mc Rossco, Sep 13, 2014
  5. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    Hey, Mc Rossco. I'll post your name to the registration/forum access pages. Usually this gets a pretty fast response!

Jaymo1978, Sep 13, 2014
  6. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    BTW, I'm going to post it now, but please continue to check over the next few days, because sometimes when they fix it, they don't always let me know (sometimes they do, but in the past I've had folks suddenly gain access, but didn't receive an update from
    my thread.)

Let me know if you get in!

Jaymo1978, Sep 13, 2014
  7. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    As I have reported you, as I told you, directly to "urbanized tree", who manages access, about 3 weeks ago and you still don't have access, let me please ask these questions: Are you really sure you are participating in the preview? Are you getting purview
    updates? What is your current status in the dashboard preview app? Is this really the gt registered with the preview program? Or have you "only" been "invited" by a friend yet?

I'm not asking this to offend you, but to clarify the issue.

BobMcFly247, Sep 18, 2014
  8. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest

The quickest way to determine if you are in the program is to go to Settings --> System --> Console Info. The third row down should be your current system version (which, if you are in the preview, should be something like xb_rel_1410.140910.2200.)

Jaymo1978, Sep 18, 2014
  9. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    LMAO... ur signature is so sick, Jaymo Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far. :D

BobMcFly247, Sep 18, 2014
  10. Mc Rossco
    Mc Rossco Guest
    Yeah twitter support asked me the same questions after telling me my account isn't in the program...

BUT it is, I've only ever had one account on this xbox no one else has even signed in apart from this account. (I made my first thread like 3 days after i became enrolled)

I took a couple a pictures to prove i'm in the program. my OS version > http://i60.tinypic.com/15cnjpg.jpg and the enrolled page http://i60.tinypic.com/10x83eg.jpg

also have the October update and friends on my home... and trust me I wouldn't go to all this effort if i wasn't in the program.

Mc Rossco, Sep 19, 2014
  11. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    That's really pretty strange then. I pm'ed "urbanized tree" already yesterday again with a link to this thread.

If still nothing happens, I may involve Misses Quinzel.

BobMcFly247, Sep 19, 2014
  12. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Misses Quinzel is informed and aware of your issue. Give the official staff some time to respond. And keep an eye on your pm here in the forum please. (They are different from the pm on xbl.)

BobMcFly247, Sep 19, 2014
  13. Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far.

I just checked registration support for issues getting access last time anything was answered was the 2nd September don't know whats going on there.

GrowlingYapper, Sep 19, 2014
  14. Apologies for the delay Mc Rossco. We strive to grant users access to the forums very quickly after registration. I've added forum permissions for your Gamertag, you should now be able to access the Preview forums via the link I provided in PM.

We're reviewing now how you came to be in a state that precluded forums access for so long.

Again, sincere apologies for the wait and we look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

Thanks,

UT

UrbanizedTree, Sep 19, 2014
  15. Hey, guys! I am very sorry about the delay in getting things sorted out for Rossco here, but everything is now set up!

Rossco, you can now access the
    Update Preview Forums! I really appreciate your patience, and thank you for being part of our preview program! Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far. :D

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  16. BobMcFly247 Win User

That's really pretty strange then. I pm'ed "urbanized tree" already yesterday again with a link to this thread.

If still nothing happens, I may involve Misses Quinzel.
  17. GrowlingYapper Win User

I just checked registration support for issues getting access last time anything was answered was the 2nd September don't know whats going on there.
  18. Mc Rossco Win User

Yeah twitter support asked me the same questions after telling me my account isn't in the program...

BUT it is, I've only ever had one account on this xbox no one else has even signed in apart from this account. (I made my first thread like 3 days after i became enrolled)

I took a couple a pictures to prove i'm in the program. my OS version > http://i60.tinypic.com/15cnjpg.jpg and the enrolled page http://i60.tinypic.com/10x83eg.jpg

also have the October update and friends on my home... and trust me I wouldn't go to all this effort if i wasn't in the program.
  19. BobMcFly247 Win User

LMAO... ur signature is so sick, Jaymo :D
  20. Jaymo1978 Win User

Hey, Mc Rossco. I'll post your name to the registration/forum access pages. Usually this gets a pretty fast response!
Thema:

1. Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far. - Similar Threads - dashboard preview forum

2. xbox update preview dashboard error

in XboX Insiders
    xbox update preview dashboard error: I wanted to get the new dashboard but didn’t get it and I applied like 1-2 weeks ago can anyone help? submitted by /u/darreniswanted [link] [comments]
  3. Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?: I just got the Delta update preview on the Xbox Insider app and I updated but I don't seem to have the new dashboard yet. Can anyone confirm whether the new dashboard is on the Delta preview?...
  4. Xbox update Preview delta new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update Preview delta new dashboard: I’ve been part of the preview for almost a year now I recently finally did some surveys to reach preview delta but i haven’t gotten the new dashboard submitted by /u/NoTheVIP [link] [comments]
  5. New Dashboard inquiry about how to recieve that preview build

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard inquiry about how to recieve that preview build: What insider program do you need to be in to test the new dashboard? i really wanna be able to experien submitted by /u/dynamicsxbl [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anything extra i need to do to get the preview dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anything extra i need to do to get the preview dashboard?: I signed up about 2 weeks ago and it says my system will automatically download update, but nothing has happened. submitted by /u/GigaNautz [link] [comments]
  7. Thé new dashboard is beeing deployed out of the beta : Xbox streaming without preview ?

in XboX Insiders
    Thé new dashboard is beeing deployed out of the beta : Xbox streaming without preview ?: Do you think it will be enabled ? submitted by /u/totofra [link] [comments]
  8. Can't access preview forum or preview dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access preview forum or preview dashboard: Last Tuesday I received the message to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard. It installed fine and I registered my Xbox One. Approximately on Thursday I checked the app and it said I was enrolled....
  9. Cant Access Preview Forum and New Dashboard registration pending over week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Access Preview Forum and New Dashboard registration pending over week.: Problem 1: Cant Access preview forums, been member for awhile now. Problem 2: I followed instructions to change registration for the new dashboard update and its been over a week in "pending"...
  10. Xbox dashboard preview forum...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dashboard preview forum...: On my xbox one it says I'm enrolled and I have the new dashboard but I can't see the preview forum and when i click a link to it, it just says group not found... any help would be great :)...