Xbox dashboard not responding
Discus and support Xbox dashboard not responding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So just this morning i was trying to play my xbox one console, like normal stsrted it up connected my controller but whn i tried to open up a game, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLAKEDUFFIN, Feb 16, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox dashboard not responding
Loading...
-
Xbox dashboard not responding - Similar Threads - dashboard responding
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Series X Dashboard black and controller doesn't respond (only Xbox button)
in XboX InsidersSeries X Dashboard black and controller doesn't respond (only Xbox button): Had it happen to me twice. Working just fine. I go to sleep. Next morning when turning on Xbox the screen stays black. Only the Xbox button on the controller works, but I cannot select any option... -
I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...
in XBoX on ConsolesI'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...: Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a... -
Xbox one dashboard slow to respond (preview program )
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one dashboard slow to respond (preview program ): My xbox one has developed a problem at the dashboard where it is VERY slow to respond , problem ONLY exists at the dash , in a game and in app all is good go back to dashboard take an age and once... -
Left analogue stick click not working and dashboard taking a while to respond. (Repost)
in XBoX on ConsolesLeft analogue stick click not working and dashboard taking a while to respond. (Repost): I was playing farcry last night and upon starting a new round in the arena, I was unable to sprint. I thought that was weird, then discovered the same thing was happening on destiny and titanfall.... -
Left analogue stick click not working and dashboard taking a while to respond.
in XBoX on ConsolesLeft analogue stick click not working and dashboard taking a while to respond.: I was playing farcry last night and upon starting a new round in the arena, I was unable to sprint. I thought that was weird, then discovered the same thing was happening on destiny and titanfall....