Xbox Dashboard // Menus Freezing
Discus and support Xbox Dashboard // Menus Freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox dashboard will occasionally (probably 5-6 times a day) freeze. When I close the menus and open them back on it remains on what I was on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BubblingBee33, Jul 1, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox Dashboard // Menus Freezing
Loading...
-
Xbox Dashboard // Menus Freezing - Similar Threads - Dashboard Menus Freezing
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.
in XboX InsidersXbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings... -
Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards
in XboX InsidersXbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some... -
My Xbox One X will not scroll down in dashboard menus.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox One X will not scroll down in dashboard menus.: Tried to play COD Black Ops Cold War this morning but I couldn't join my friends chat room. Also in the game I could not aim with any weapon. However I could go into the game settings and scroll... -
Xbox can't load dashboard and menus
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox can't load dashboard and menus: I have been having issues in the last 2 weeks on the original xbox one where the dashboard menu pop out does not load and instead just gives the shaded out look over the screen as if it were open.... -
Unable to navigate dashboard menus
in XBoX on ConsolesUnable to navigate dashboard menus: Ill start by saying I have done a hard restart multiple times. When I restart my Xbox One, I am unable to navigate through the dashboard. Im actually able to load a game but when I bring up the...