Xbox dashboard issue after switch on

Discus and support Xbox dashboard issue after switch on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As soon as i turn my xbox one console on it automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom of the dashboard and wont let me navigate away, no matter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeeBarclay1, Oct 22, 2020.

1. LeeBarclay1
    LeeBarclay1 Guest

As soon as i turn my xbox one console on it automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom of the dashboard and wont let me navigate away, no matter what direction i use on the controller it fights against it and keeps going back to bottom.

how can i fix this?

:)

LeeBarclay1, Oct 22, 2020
  2. ZonkedMusician Win User

Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?

I'm still having this issue! My game starts well enough, but after about ten minutes I start getting stutters and then it just crashes to dashboard or switches off the Xbox. Still no word from Gearbox on the issue??
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

When I first switched to the xbox one i was very lost with the new dashboard set up but after a little bit of playing around with it I found no issues while navigating through it. Might be a little rough for someone just getting into xbox or switching
    from a 360 but it is easy enough to get used to it
  4. Maricourt Win User

Assassins Creed Origins - No sound

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I experience the same issue since today. After a while in AC:O the sound drops, but it is still there in the dashboard. The sound drop is sometimes followed by static on the screen and my tv losing the hdmi connection and/or a
    drop to the dashboard. The issue is sometimes fixed by switching between another app and back to AC:O. I am running Xbox on X + Alpha ring+ LG 4K TV + Atmos (just installed two days ago).
  5. Mamandurrio Win User

Sin 4K desde la actualización de enero 2020 (Xbox one X)[Translation-No 4K since the January 2020 update (Xbox one X) ]

After a hard reset to factory defaults, the TV is recognised as 4K and HDR compatible (this is new). Now, games can switch from 1080p to 4K. However, the Xbox dashboard is unable to work at 4K.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox 360 os or dash: is there a way to change it?

It sounds like what you're talking about is the old dashboard vs. the new one. If the Xbox has been on Live and updated after November 2010 then it'll have the green strands opening. If it hasn't been updated since then, then it'll have the older dashboard.
    There is no way to switch between the 2.
Thema:

1. Xbox dashboard issue after switch on - Similar Threads - dashboard issue switch

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...