Xbox Dashboard changes I’d like too see

Discus and support Xbox Dashboard changes I’d like too see in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Moveable Ad tiles towards the bottom very bottom. Pin a game to front so the tile doesn’t switch Have GamePass titles coming soon under games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mholton1, May 24, 2023.

1. /u/Mholton1
    /u/Mholton1 Guest

Moveable Ad tiles towards the bottom very bottom.

Pin a game to front so the tile doesn’t switch

Have GamePass titles coming soon under games Recently added game

Allowing us to change the Top icons

Turning off the wave effect when going over your recently opened/played

submitted by /u/Mholton1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mholton1, May 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I’d like to see a new game I’d think would be fun

Unsolicited suggestions are ignored by virtually all entertainment. companies to avoid accusations of plagurism.

No one who makes games posts here. this is a tech support forum.

The feature you want are in Forza as far as i know
  3. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Upcoming games

I recently saw it move onto Nintendo Switch so i’d like to see it come to xbox too! It’s an amazing game
  4. GateByte Win User

What's your 'pleasant surprise' in gaming in 2019, and why?

Ooh yes, I was quite pleasantly surprised by Fallen Order too! Great Star Wars game. I’d love to see even more games like this from Respawn.
  5. Erick de O. Soares Win User

Trouble to download Fable III

I already try to use Microsoft Points and via pc too. I've changed my region to Brazil and my console region is Brazil too.

As I said before, I've changed my region but in the Xbox dashboard seems like before. In English and payment option in dolar. I think it should be changed to portuguese and real (brazilian currency) right?

No more solutions on this case? As I see, more people besides me have the same problem with changing account region.
  6. Loyalarad2007 Win User

Sega game i would like to see on 360

To be honest I’d like to see Sonic Colours on Xbox 360 with Xbox One backwards compatibility
Thema:

1. Xbox Dashboard changes I’d like too see - Similar Threads - Dashboard changes I’d

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  7. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  8. Is there a way to change back to the old dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to change back to the old dashboard?: Everyone knows the dashboard update. And frankly, I hate it. Anyway I can change it back? P.S WHAT EVIL PERSON NEEDED THIS CHANGE!! WHO AT MICROSOFT SAID "Ahh yes, the perfectly fine and...
  9. Dashboard randomly changing back.

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard randomly changing back.: I powered up my Xbox Series X yesterday morning and discovered that the new dashboard had been added but a few hours later when I powered the console up again the dashboard had reverted to the...
  10. Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change

in XboX Insiders
    Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change: Like the title says I joined the preview delta program did the whole update that took about 5 minutes and when i tried resetting my console after it was done to see the changes my dashboard stayed...