Xbox customized plan per customer

Discus and support Xbox customized plan per customer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Various-Whereas8751, May 23, 2023.

1. Xbox customized plan per customer

It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a determined fair price based on the services each individual wants within each already current plan

Because I doubt I'm the only one who doesn't use Xbox game pass ultimate to its fullest I don't have a pc, I don't really use my cell phone for gaming nor do I care for riot games, etc etc

Like within each of the four current Xbox game pass plans themselves i would only want so many things from each of them

submitted by /u/Various-Whereas8751
    [link] [comments]

/u/Various-Whereas8751, May 23, 2023
  2. fooburger Win User

Didn't receive code.

Just spoke with Xbox tech. Per him, this forum is wrong. Codes are still going out into tomorrow. I guess will see, but he did say call tuesday if I don't receive it and something should be in plan to take care of customers who never received
  3. CHORAS DEN Win User

Anyone's X1 arrive pre-scratched?

4. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

who bought battlefield 3 on black friday

With limited supply it should always be one per customer.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

You are limited to one game pass trial offer per customer
  6. kubindad Win User

Xbox one repair issues

I'm leaning towards Microsoft getting it fixed right. Have to believe they keep an eye on these forums and that they want to appease their customers. No company, no matter how big, wants to lose customers. They wouldn't have changed their plans for Xbox
    one if they did, right?
Thema:

Xbox customized plan per customer

1. Xbox customized plan per customer - Similar Threads - customized plan per

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  5. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  6. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  7. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  10. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...