Xbox Customer Support

Discus and support Xbox Customer Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm honestly going crazy trying to get support from Microsoft/Xbox. This is about the 10th time I've written out a message. I'm trying to book a repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ksimms01, Sep 12, 2022.

1. ksimms01
    ksimms01 Guest

Xbox Customer Support

I'm honestly going crazy trying to get support from Microsoft/Xbox. This is about the 10th time I've written out a message. I'm trying to book a repair for my controller that's in warranty. The wizard for booking a repair bugs out and throws an error after the form has been filled in. The virtual assistant bugs out and throws an error when I try to give my phone number to receive a support call. The phone number takes me through canned responses and then ends the call. Another chat option I've tried yet again throws an error. As a loyal customer to a large reputable organisation like Microsoft/Xbox, when paying £150 for a device that stops working properly within a year, one would expect to be able to easily access some support, not get stuck in a loop of broken wizards and have no obvious way to contact support. Just for reference the controller is the Elite Series 2 and has been well looked after but has developed vertical stick drift on the LS both forward and backward, the RB is almost entirely unresponsive, the LB is sometimes unresponsive, the A button is sometimes unresponsive and the RT squeaks when the trigger stop is on.

:)

ksimms01, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Miss Portia Win User

XBox and Customer support

Hey there forcerecon - can you send me a forum PM (use the envelope icon below my post, no Xbox LIVE Messages, please!) with the reference number for the repair request? Thanks! :)
  3. Temhotabot Win User

1-They didn't tell you this 'in person', they told you this over the phone.

2-This is a support forum for people who need help. So if you are just here to vent and rant about going to another system/service then you are posting in the wrong section. You would want the General Discussion Forum. If you
    have a question or would like help, other than the Level 3 Escalation, then please post it so we can see what we can recommend.

3-Be sure all of your contact information is correct. Otherwise you will not get the e-mail. Go to billing.microsoft.com and verofy you have the correct e-mail address listed.
  4. ArthurPeto Win User

I talked with them on the phone, this has to go to there LEVEL-3 MANGER to be fixed. They never called are emailed at all, and it's not in the spam folder, they told me this in person. Unless I want to spend the extra $20 because they have a bug. In other
    words let me ream you out of more money.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Xbox Customer Support

Hello ksimms01,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. ArthurPeto Win User

I will be posting this on all other gaming forums I use, IGN, Gamespy and others.
Thema:

Xbox Customer Support

1. Xbox Customer Support - Similar Threads - Customer Support

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  4. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  5. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  6. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  7. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  8. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  9. Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?: Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver...
  10. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...